This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~ /Jeffy's Page\ <333 :)!

Topic » ~*~ /Jeffy's Page\ <333 :)!

5473 days 13 hours ago
jeffypop
Sign it :)<3
5473 days 13 hours ago
Lucas1993
Hey Jeffypop,
    Wow, haven't talked to you in awhile! Your a great player on Tengaged and I know you will be in the HoF soon! Your so genuine and will go far! I look forward to playing more games and groups with you =)

Your Friend,
                   Lucas
5473 days 13 hours ago
NoelSarah
Jeffy, we've had our ups and downs in games here, but I still think you're a good guy and I hope there are no hard feelings, cause there are none on my part!  Take care and have a great summer!

-Noel
5473 days 13 hours ago
Zacharyy
We were good friends in the past, but hit a rough spot in stars 20, i'm sorry for that and you are still a good friend of mine :).
Zacharyy
5473 days 13 hours ago
DavidVegemite
Jeffy!
You are probably one of the nicest, realest individuals on this site.
I wish nothing but the best for you.
<3 David Vegemite.
5473 days 13 hours ago
Conceite
You joined on the same day as me, August 31st 2008. We first met and I was known as Deceit, but I still remember you for being cool
-Curtis
5473 days 13 hours ago
tennisallstar94
Jeffy,
You are awesome.. We had our downs when we first met, in stars with bubbly (good times). Now we are friends, which is totally fun. I hope to see you around and play a game with you!
5473 days 13 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Hey Jeffy,
Our years together have been amazing and I hope it does not stop here and we keep in touch through college. I am flattered to be your fag hag and crush, you are awesome, funny and all together a great person.
Love you sweetie :)
5473 days 13 hours ago
Madisonn
If you werent gay we would be dating XOXOX
5473 days 12 hours ago
Clayton
Hey Jeffy!
you are a great guy, every game we have played has been a great expirence, always a pleasure to be in a game with you! I know we will have more games to come :D
You are definatly one of my favorite people on this site :D -Clay
5473 days 12 hours ago
Darren
JEFFY your awesome nuf said
5473 days 8 hours ago
realitynerd
Jeffy, you're a great guy.  I wish we could get closer in our games, but I usually get evicted quickly.

Hope to play again soon.

-Taylor
5472 days 14 hours ago
soccertrs
Jeffy you are great the gosselin number one fan have to play more games together
5471 days 14 hours ago
JamesM
Awesome person :)!
Never change a thing, and don't let people get to ya. Just jealous<3
5471 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Jeffy, you who were a judge on Tengaged Catwalk...who mysteriously went missing =O
I wonder what you would've said about my winning collection, and if I would've won at all if you were still a judge...
~
From, Taylor
5471 days 14 hours ago
punx193
Hola Jeffy the sex man in my rookie you rock
Punxysaur

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!