This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Patrick7893's Yearbook - Sign please. ;)

Topic » Patrick7893's Yearbook - Sign..

5422 days 23 hours ago
Patrick7893
~~ Scarola scarola scarola ~~
5422 days 23 hours ago
totallymicheal
*Most likely to have children with Shay award*

Gratz. <3
5422 days 23 hours ago
surstromming
You're a good friend, haha! Patrick "I'm a Scarola so call me fucking Scarola not Culken" Scarola!

You're the most delicious animal of all, and you suck without a red nose :(
5422 days 23 hours ago
DavidVegemite
Haiii guys, I'm high right now. Lulzzz.

-David.
5422 days 23 hours ago
Jakel0vesyou
Hi Patrick,
You are cool, but associate yourself with the wrong people which makes me get a little annoyed by you. I think you're a cool guy by yourself, but when you always stick up for hypocrites, it's a bit annoying.

We've had our ups & downs, but you're a cool guy. Just knock off saying the N word please. :(
5422 days 23 hours ago
Rory
Patrick is the shex!
That is all x
5422 days 23 hours ago
Walters
Hi Patrick,
You are cool, but associate yourself with the wrong people which makes me get a little annoyed by you. I think you're a cool guy by yourself, but when you always stick up for hypocrites, it's a bit annoying.

We've had our ups & downs, but you're a cool guy. Just knock off saying the N word please. :(
5422 days 23 hours ago
samii5252
hahaha um patrick hmm...hahah patrick ur a good friend and a good person to tell my shit to ...okayy enough saiid
~samii
5422 days 23 hours ago
ShayyBayy
Hi okay.
you're a good friend regaurdless of how fucking mean you are 20/7 to me. (Annd ya, I meant to put 20/7) cas when I need yur help or like, I'm upset or something you at least act like u care and make sure i'm alright but you & your friends make fun of me. :[ cries. o well,ily.
5422 days 23 hours ago
mikedistanz
paaaaaatrick.
your a cool guy, dont change for people!

-mike
5418 days 1 hour ago
Fiona89
Patrick betch <3
5380 days 16 hours ago
SummerLilly
Hai , i dont know you well , but you seem cool =]
5379 days 21 hours ago
tyro3
Im the preety one ;)
5379 days 9 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Been in a few skype calls with you recently & have chatted t you in them, and you seem a really cool & nce guy!! Looking forward to getting to know you better...you made me hol with laughter the other night!!! :D
~TP :) <3

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!