This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 5 -- Evaluations And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 5 --..

5297 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back to the judging final 8 , after this elimination we will be just about halfway through the competition!! So lets proceed to the judging....
---------------------
MAJESTIC - A very graceful picture and as usual a great display of fashion knowledge!!
---------------------
RUTO - Your photograph breaths elegance, I adore it. Description could have been a tad better.
---------------------
CHARIE - BEAUTIFUL, I love this picture it is fun and flirty yet fashionable. Plus a nice description aswell!!
---------------------
DANIELLA - I cant say this is one of my favourites form the bunch i just dont share the same love for it you do.
---------------------
ABBIE - It is clear your picture was worth the wait it is beautiful, producing shots like this from week to week will get you far in this competition!!
---------------------
CASSIDY - A very unique picture and i applaud your bravery to step outside the box and go for something different. Nice job and a great display of fashion knowledge!
---------------------
JERRY - Very classy and elegent choice, i would just liket os ee some more form you in the knowledge area. But a great shot this week!!
---------------------
TAYLOR - You have rebounded so well this week!! photos and descriptions like this is what i knwo you can produce and you have just proved that to me, Very well done.
---------------------
Now onto the call outs...
5297 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back to the judging room girls...
5297 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
I only have 7 photos in my hand, each representing the girls who will still be in the running to become americas next top model...
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The first name i will call is...
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CHARIE, You are still in the running to become americas next top model..
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call has the best photo of the week, and that is....
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
ABBIE, you have this weeks best shot and you are still in the running to become americas next top model...
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
the next girl i will call is....
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
TAYLOR, You are still in the running to become americas next top model..
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CASSIDY, You are still in the running to become americas next top model..
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
I have only 3 photos left...
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
RUTO, You are still in the running to become americas next top model..
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
the next girl i will call is also CoverGirl of the week...
5297 days 6 hours ago
LillyXoXo
MAJESTIC, You are still in the running to become americas next top model and also you are cover girl of the week..

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!