This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Fast Forward! Season 1!

Topic » Big Brother Fast Forward!..

5525 days 21 hours ago
Effyness
Just in time, Swimmer. The final contestants are just about to make their pleas. :3
5525 days 21 hours ago
Ryguy
Well, folks. It's been a great game! I know that many of you don't like me, and for obvious reasons. However, I came into this game with a strategy to plan the game hard and to win. I had to do what I had to do to make it this far, which meant to break up what seemed to be alliances and get the competition out.

If you recall, I won a lot of competitions. I played hard in order to make it to where I am right now.

So please, don't vote out of spite and anger. Instead, vote for the person who played the best game. Thanks!
5525 days 21 hours ago
yswimmer96
*shoots effy's llama farm of llamas*
5525 days 21 hours ago
yswimmer96
Played the best game....ok then thanks Ryguy!
Ok Can i ask questions?
5525 days 21 hours ago
lemon5029
you may ask questions, but you have 5 minutes to send me your votes.
5525 days 21 hours ago
Effyness
Okie doke.
5525 days 21 hours ago
DanieleDonato
Who was HOH who got me evicted?
5525 days 21 hours ago
Ryguy
I beleive it was Chaos, but I could be wrong...
5525 days 21 hours ago
yswimmer96
Ryguy, I nominated you which is a negative, and then I voted you to stay which is positive, which is a neutral. Why did you nominate me in return when you couldve nominated one of the other 2. And what was your biggest move in the game?
Toxic, I nominated you. Then effy, danny, and i had a chance to come back in, why didnt you vote me?
5525 days 21 hours ago
lemon5029
check in the back pages, i wasn't here lol.
3 minutes remaining to send in your votes.
5525 days 21 hours ago
lemon5029
Two minutes remaining.
5525 days 21 hours ago
Effyness
Guys, you're being too complicated. Just vote for one, jeez.
5525 days 21 hours ago
lemon5029
ALL VOTES RECIEVED! Thanks for staying active and voting, Jury! I will now read the votes one-by-one...
5525 days 21 hours ago
Ryguy
When I won that HoH, I didn't expect to have to nominate 4 people. Ideally, I would have only nominated Carrie and Danny. However, I had to pick two other people, you and Matt. At that time, Toxic and Chaos were working with me, so I couldn't nominate them. I simply had to nominate you because you nominated me when you were HoH, so I thought you were going to try to get me out next.

My biggest move was actually winning that HoH. If I didn't, I was sure that I was going to be evicted.
5525 days 21 hours ago
lemon5029
One vote... Ryguy.

open group

Big Brother Fast Forward!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!