This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BOARDROOM

Topic » BOARDROOM

5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
Only ppl to talk here are jake, haskova and soccer
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
Okay :)
5519 days 15 hours ago
Genevere
Jake who did the logo u submited? You were the team leader right?
5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
yes i think it was interesting. the choice that was made, especially with the boardroom ppl
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
Yes. Tec did it.
5519 days 15 hours ago
Genevere
So Tec did the logo that lost the challenge for you yet he's not here?
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
Yes, however, I looked at it as if he tried. Soccer, nor Haskova participated. I thought that at least Punx & Tec did the challenge, they should not be punished for it.
5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
yes i thought it was an interesting choice, i kno that haskova and soccer didnt participate but u lost the challenge for your team by losing your work, mayb a little more direction was needed with your team?
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
I decided to pick 2 people who didn't bother trying or attempting. Punx & Haskova were one of the few people who didn't participate and I just picked them two.
5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
good pt jake
5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
u mean soccer jake
5519 days 15 hours ago
Genevere
so where are the other logos? i'd like to see them
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
Well, I figured we all could try and we could pick the best one. I spent 20 minutes on mine and had a mess up and lost it. We were most likely going to use mine if I had not lost it by accident. The direction was that we all attempt something since there were only few of us here. We all said we were Art-declined, but we tried anyways.
5519 days 15 hours ago
Genevere
so everyone tried and Tec's was the best one? wow
5519 days 15 hours ago
corey1
i did say simplistic tho jake, u spent 20 min lost yours, but yet lockie spent 2 min and created an awesome design
5519 days 15 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
I know, but I wanted something to look nice, not trashy. My simplicity sometimes takes a good 30 minutes. Simple, but nice.

open group

I love money Quick Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!