This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

More about the mysteries picture

Topic » More about the mysteries..

5532 days 3 hours ago
Jasmine
http://i41.tinypic.com/28l5cvp.jpg
She was in Big Brother 8 UK, you might want to do some research about her if you want to know what the pic and "FE" means.
5532 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
I think I know but it's probably wrong, LOL.
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
OK I'll look it up People :)
5532 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
doesnt matter cuntomis, ure leaving anyways
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jazz
tell us nakomis O_O
5532 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
LMFAO AT CUNTOMIS LEAVING AND THEN REJOINING THIS GROUP...WHAT BITCH THINK U GOT A CHANCE?
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
Her Name is Charley Fe I'm going to see what happend to her in the game!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jazz
Charley Uchea
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jazz
jiggle you beat me 2 it -_-
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
hahahah!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jazz
Charley Kazim Uchea  (born 30 June 1985) is an unemployed self-styled 'it girl' from Lewisham, South-East London. She is a former lapdancer from Stringfellow's Nightclub (although she was fired twice for her over ostentatious dances) and first cousin to Sunderland footballer Kieran Richardson. Charley's entry was speculated by the British tabloid press. She has been fired from every job she's ever had.  She was negatively received by the live audience on the launch night. Charley celebrated her birthday on Day 32. It was revealed that on Day 40 Charley had used the word "nigga", although in contrast to Emily (see below) this was not broadcast on the highlights show. She was fake evicted on Day 45, and put back after her interview.It was rumoured that she had been signed up by agent John Noel, who takes care of Big Brother's Davina McCall and Dermot O'Leary, and ex-housemate Jade Goody, causing some people to believe that this is why both Davina and Dermot are such big fans of hers. This rumour was refuted in a statement by Big Brother, where a spokesman explained, "No housemate selects an agent until they have been evicted from the house... A number of different agents have represented evicted housemates over the time, and many have represented more housemates than John Noel... No decision has been made on representation for Charley and that will not happen until she is out of the Big Brother house" . Charley was evicted on Day 59 with 85.6% of the public vote
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
I'll tell everybody what I think it is! That at somepoint in baby brother there was a fake eviction and that houseguest is returning!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
Jazz you beat me too it but I sent it to peoples before you so I win!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jazz
NO I WIN!!!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
I WIN JAZZ I ALWAYS WIN NOW DON'T ARGUE WITH ME I WIN I WIN I WIN I'M WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! YOU CAN HAVE 2nd!
5532 days 1 hour ago
Jiggleoo
So who do you think it will be?

open group

Baby Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!