This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Host Feedback Challenge

Topic » Host Feedback Challenge

5506 days 14 hours ago
capguy1
You are now in the final 5!! Congratulations! This challenge is gonna be hard for you and me. Please PM me a list of five statements that explain how you feel about me as a host and how good or bad a job I am doing and what I should do to improve my hosting skills. It is ok. I can take it. You have 24 hours from now. If you did not PM me within 24 hours, you are automatically up for elimination and nothing will save you in this challenge. Good Luck!
5505 days 14 hours ago
capguy1
Because of the situation with the last elimination, I am extending this by 12 more hours.
5504 days 21 hours ago
capguy1
I had this plan for this challenge but only 2 people sent me PMs which affected this challenge. That means 3 people are up for elimination. Death_Metal and Likeafire are the ones who did their homework but now we need to have one winner for immunity so here is what we are gonna do. Death_Metal will be the ODD player and Likeafire will be the EVEN player. You two send me a list 1 through 10 and choose a number between 1 through 10 until each number has been used. Each number must be used once. I will add #1 numbers together and the total will be odd or even and ODD or EVEN gets a point based on the total for each number on the list. Example list:

1. 5
2. 3
3. 4
4. 10
5. 7
6. 8
7. 9
8. 2
9. 1
10. 6

I hope it is clear. Good luck!
5503 days 22 hours ago
LuciousLauraxx
omg how did i miss this :(

open group

Tengaged Best Game Player: Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!