This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE CHALLENGE 1

Topic » FINALE CHALLENGE 1

4987 days 6 hours ago
capguy1
http://www.addictinggames.com/color-of-theory-game.html

Please play this game and there is no scoring but by level. Please PM me your screenshot of your score.  The player with the most levels completed in 48 hours win Challenge 1.......but that is not all

I have 8 bags here and they may help you or hurt you with this game. You may decide to take any bag or decide not to take any at all. I will tell you the contents that are in the bags.

CONTENTS: ADD 1 LEVEL TO YOUR FINAL SCORE, ADD 2 LEVELS TO YOUR FINAL SCORE, SUBTRACT 3 LEVELS TO YOUR FINAL SCORE, ADD 3 LEVELS TO YOUR FINAL SCORE, SUBTRACT 2 LEVELS, SUBTRACT 1 LEVEL, ADD 5 LEVELS, SUBTRACT 5 LEVELS

You can only take up to 3 bags. Please post here what bag you are taking

4987 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
takes bag 2, 7, and 8
4987 days 5 hours ago
capguy1
2. Tolis
7. Tolis
8. Tolis
4987 days 5 hours ago
Holder
bag 3 please
4987 days 5 hours ago
capguy1
2. Tolis
3. holder
7. Tolis
8. Tolis
4987 days 4 hours ago
Holder
Question...when do we find out the contents?
4987 days 4 hours ago
capguy1
when I reveal the scores (latest level)  and I will add or subtract levels from bags and thats the final level. Its like the other challenge we did earlier with 30 bags so in 48 hours....

open group

Tengaged Best Game Player: Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!