This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Yellow and Red Lines Challenge

Topic » The Yellow and Red Lines..

5021 days 22 hours ago
capguy1
Congrats Rocker, Ronron, and Jetsrock on coming back! You 3 have immunity for this challenge. Now let's see if you are worthy of your return. Dools, you have immunity too because you are the Cliffhanger.

Now this challenge, EVERYONE PLAYS! EVERYONE! Why you ask?
Play this fun popular game: http://www.addictinggames.com/pacxon.html
PM me your best score you can. 3 people came back ..... but.....2 people are going home. There is a yellow line and a red line on the scoring rank. Anyone who has the lowest score ever falls below the red line. Thats not all, the red line means a player who has immunity or is the cliffhanger loses IMMUNITY and is automatically evicted. :O The two bottom scores above the red line means they are under the yellow line. The cliffhanger and the immune players are safe from elimination if they fall below the yellow line and above the red line so that means I will push the rest of the scores down. Dools gets to evict 1 of the 2 players below the yellow line. If Dools fall below the red line,  we would have a normal elimination vote like survivor and vote one of the bottom 2 players out.

This is an important challenge to test to see if you are really into this game. If anyone did not play challenge at all they are below  the red line and automatically evicted. I will give you 48 hours from now to PM me your best score. By the way, you are all singles now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5021 days 22 hours ago
capguy1
5020 days 5 hours ago
Holder
hmmmmm
5020 days 5 hours ago
Rocker917
capguy u make things slightly confuseing sometimes :) but i understand ya!
5020 days 3 hours ago
capguy1
lol sorry ... I have a language problem sometime

open group

Tengaged Best Game Player: Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!