This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Flash Game Task

Topic » Pre-Flash Game Task

5033 days 3 hours ago
capguy1
Do you want some control in other players' scores?? Do you want to make one player's scores count and the partner's score NOT count?  Well, if you want that control, you have to make a little sacrifice. How much are you willing to decrease your own score to get that control? Please PM me your highest bid in percentage up to 100 that I would take off your score. The player with the highest percentage bid wins that control. I will give you 24 hours or until I get all the PMs early. There are teams that have only one player so only those players' score counts. There are teams with 2 players but only one player per team's score counts. The 2 teams with the lowest scores are up for elimination and it is a TEAM elimination so yes 2 people may go home.

Tolis, you are a cliffhanger so I am sorry you can't play this challenge but you get to have fun irl for a while til eviction.
5033 days 2 hours ago
capguy1
If a player who wins this control has a partner, the % will be taken off that player or their partner's score of that player's choice.
5033 days ago
TolisKalkas
AWW but i love flash games :( lolz... i'll still do it (giggle)
5033 days ago
Rocker917
this doesn't make much sense hang on...
5033 days ago
capguy1
sorry rocker .......... you know how in bonus in casting games they add to your score..........but this one is taken away from your score...only the player with the highest % gets that % taken away in exchange of that control I mentioned
5033 days ago
capguy1
by all means Tolis, go ahead :D
5033 days ago
Rocker917
oh wait now it makes sense its basicaly to target a pair
5033 days ago
capguy1
well...you have to choose which player in each team (team of 2) do you want me to count? The teams of 1, i count those scores...

i got that idea from biggest loser. lemme find the video on youtube and see if they have it
5032 days 20 hours ago
mman23
this isnt mandatory right?
5032 days 18 hours ago
capguy1
no its not. Its up to you if you want control or not.
5032 days 12 hours ago
Darren
interesting >;)
5032 days 9 hours ago
capguy1
this is confusing. Leme try to simplify this.

If you want to choose which player's score for each team including your team to count, you may bid. The player with the highest bid gets that control. The single-player teams are just their own scores so you cant choose in their teams because they don't have partners. Once I set up a flash game challenge, you (the winner of the highest bid) PM me which player you want me to count for each team including your team (if you have a partner) but I have to deduct that percentage off your or your partner's score (if you have a partner)

The two teams with the lowest score are up for elimination.

I hope this explains better. You can PM me if you change your mind on the bid.
5032 days 3 hours ago
capguy1
Bid closed!

Rocker bid 10%
Amber bid 25%
Dools bid 56%

Dools wins the control. I will post a flash game thread and explain the details there.

open group

Tengaged Best Game Player: Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!