This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Teams and Twist

Topic » Teams and Twist

5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Tolis had PMed me the teams and I will go one team one by one and one sole player.

Here we go............
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Amber is teaming with Phenomanimal
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Chapstique is with Rocker
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Darren is with RonRon
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Dools is with Holder
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Jermin is with Jets
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Krisbliss is with Mman
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
3 players left: Quackers, Tolis, and SpikedCurley

Only one player is by himself..............

The next team is...............
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Quackers is with SpikedCurley

Tolis has chosen to be by himself :O
5040 days 17 hours ago
capguy1
Now here is the twist: I had planned this all along before I started this. Now I said that the person that formed the teams had control but I never said that the person is the cliffhanger. The person who has no partner is the first cliffhanger. :O

Congrats Tolis, you are the first cliffhanger and you have immunity this challenge. Your job is to vote off 2 bottom scorers. You may play the upcoming challenge.

From here on, a cliffhanger has immunity and may play challenges and gets to evict a player. If there are more than 2 players that did not do challenges or get a zero in scores, they are up for elimination too. If a player becomess a cliffhanger and they have a partner, that partner has immunity too but that partner can't evict, only the cliffhanger does. There is no back-to-back cliffhanger so the next day, Tolis won't be in the poll for the next cliffhanger.

Now onto the first challenge.............

Also, teams, please pick colors.

Any questions??
5040 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
sorry if i put anyone with someone they hate... i tried to balance the teams! and thanks for immunity capguys...

P.S. if IT'S MY B-DAY ! http://www.tengaged.com/blog/BlueStar/592313/happy-birthday-toliskalkas
5040 days 16 hours ago
capguy1
if its possible, can you get your avatars to do team colors as long as it doesnt interfere your other games?
5040 days 11 hours ago
mman23
where u want us to choose our colors?
5040 days 11 hours ago
capguy1
Here :) post them then change avatars colors if you can

open group

Tengaged Best Game Player: Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!