This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night #1

Topic » Night #1

5414 days 21 hours ago
HatsukiSohma
Well, you all did a pretty good job.  And I'm surprised to tell you that the killer DIDN'T kill anyone.  But we do have a loser.  Anyways, the team with the lowest cxombined score of blog points is...
XCutiie and teamjacz!  You had the lowest score of 25.  The next lowest score was 27 made by reebok and lauuren.  So you two are going to the duel tonight.  By now, you should all know how to make screen caps.  Well if you don't, you need to ask someone besides me, cause you ain't getting the answers from me.  Anyways, you're challenge, is to outrun your opponent in this game.
http://www.arcadeimpact.com/run-or-die-2.htm
Loser gets burnt to death by lava! :P  Send me a pic of your highest score, and winner stays, loser dies. :D   Good luck!
5414 days 20 hours ago
Joee323
yay i survived the first round :D
5414 days 20 hours ago
Rory
I survived XD
5414 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
awz xcuttie....
5414 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
just askin, if i were to quit/suicide, woulds she be able to survive still? i think she deserves to be here more
5414 days 19 hours ago
AustinStory
Just glad to be here.
5414 days 19 hours ago
reebok
2 close for comfort
5414 days 18 hours ago
xCutiie
aww, team.
<33
5414 days 17 hours ago
reebok
good luck you 2!
5414 days 17 hours ago
bm6108
GL to you 2. I am glad to have survived
5414 days 17 hours ago
wafflecone
good luck guys
5414 days 16 hours ago
AustinStory
GL.
5413 days 18 hours ago
Lauuren
i don't get it what is duel caps

open group

Hidden Amongst Us-Accepting Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!