This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC95 Final

Topic » TSC95 Final

4325 days 12 hours ago
oleary91
24.               Felix Cartal – “Black To White (feat. Miss Palmer)”
4325 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*puts on dancing shoes*
4325 days 12 hours ago
oleary91
TSC NOT SO FUN FACT #24 – Felix is such a trend setter, he started the trend of collaborating with unpredictable vocalists in the dance scene such as Sebastien Grainger of Death from Above 1979, Maja Ivarsson of The Sounds and Johnny Whitney of The Blood Brothers.
4325 days 12 hours ago
MrCriminalJustice
Boo! i got told 2 shoes was an uneligble act by Tolis a few weeks ago!, as its an obvious cover/sample... ahha!
4325 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
it is a cover
4325 days 12 hours ago
cheznahuf
Tolis, sometimes you say things are a favorite to win, and I seriously have to question your judgement.

23. Awolnation - decentish.  Might've scored better with me if I haven't heard it forever and gotten sick of it already.
4325 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
its just a dreadful song mrcrim!!
4325 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Awolnation as an artist favorite to win, pre-hearing the song... by the end of the song it changed
4325 days 12 hours ago
oleary91
It is a cover
4325 days 12 hours ago
oleary91
It's getting a penalty!
4325 days 12 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Felix - Long build up to a dancey bit which would norm like, but this one seemed lacking :s I like it as its my sort of msic but not amazing
4325 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
24. Felix Cartal  - annoying voice, it distracted from the song, couldn’t get passed her phrasing!!
4325 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
24. Felix Cartal         ummm… vocals ehhh… beat… nice… heard better, heard worse.
4325 days 12 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Do you think you can just waltz on in here and act like nothing is wrong after what you did last week, MrCriminalJustice?
4325 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
kmy, think the frat is in danger of exploding again!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!