This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 212 Final

Topic » TSC 212 Final

3216 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Hi Kimmal.
3216 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Ryn Weaver – My name in French. :O You know this sounds like gibberish in points….this is what I’m hearing ‘Flaonaissn klan sflgoooooo…..EYES!!!!!!!!!!’ :P No I don’t get this. Just a very odd track, with an odd vocal performance. Screech away m’dear…. ‘tur tur tur turrrrze…….EYESSSSSSSS!'
3216 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Ryn Weaver - I am still waiting for her to release of the similar quality to her amazing "Octahate." That is yet to be achieved, as she continues to release weaker, yet solid stuff, like this. The disadvantage is definitely there as this isn't a studio recording, but there are so many layers and hints of many genres…hmm. This is a nice listen, but I'm not sure if it's memorable enough, though.
3216 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Kimmal < 3 :)
3216 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) The 1975s - 'Girls'
3216 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Rick < 3
Tolis < 3

:p
3216 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. The 1975 - Still riding off from the success of Chocolate, they seem to produce songs that sound exactly like their hit stuff, except this one sounds like a rejected version of it. I mean, "Chocolate" was pretty great stuff, but recreating the song with pretty much the same chords and little changes in production isn't going to get them anywhere, as it doesn't have that WOW! factor anymore. Meh, expected more.
3216 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) The 1975s – I’m surprised this didn’t get into the top 10 in the UK, it was played non-stop on radio 1 this past year. Pleasant enough, it’s not something that I would choose to listen to though as I don’t particularly like his voice. ….getting bored now.
3216 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Duke Dumont - 'Ocean Drive'

3216 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Duke Dumont – I kind of like the fact that the vocalist sounds like he’s drunk when he’s singing. :p It’s almost like he’s talking to a police officer at the start…. ‘I wuz.. jus…walkin downnn the bolevarrrd’ :p Ok….I like this though, very much actually. Very chill and the vocals got better as the track went along. :p Very catchy. :’)
3216 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Duke Dumont - This sounds like something that Radio 1 would play all the time. It is pretty catchy, can't deny that. The vocal is quite standard, but what do you expect from songs from this genre, you don't need a great vocalist to dance to some nice beats. This is decent.
3216 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Zara Larsson - 'Lush Life'

3216 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Not available in my country :O
3216 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
Had to look up.

3216 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ninja'd by Rick :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!