This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 191 Final

Topic » TSC 191 Final

3370 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
G.R.L - This is sad. I quite like this actually, it is not outstanding, but it is a pleasant start to the contest. :)
3370 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
2.        Petite Meller – slightly insipid, a bit to surgary in the singing, not sure I like the tune either!!
3370 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Petite Meller - This has a nice sound to it. Once it got to the chorus, which was rather fun, I just realized how dragged out the first verse was. As a whole, this doesn't stand out all-that-much as it could have but I do like it.
3370 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Petite Meller - This is my kind of weird tbh. : I thought I was going to really hate it, but I actually love it. :p I mean she even poses like a flamingo. :p Cute, inoffensive fun. :p :) I'm actually grooving to this as well. :p I even managed not to be turned off by the cringe saxophone. :p Giraffes are one of my favourite animals. :)
3370 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Alvaro Estrella – All In My Head

3370 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Not available in my country oh no!! YouTube here I come.
3370 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
Yeah, the same link seems to work on YouTube for me...
3370 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I found a live version on YouTube

I'll check whether I can find an mp3
3370 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
Can you link the alternate version? I can't find another one
3370 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Is this it?

3370 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Alvaro Estrella - Three songs in a row that I like? Madness. :p I really like this as well. :p This is cuteeeeeeeeeee. :p I think that is going to be my word of the contest. :p :) I loved the way he sang 'Jesus'. :p Sam better dance with me to this. This sounds like something he would like. :p :O
3370 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
3370 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
3.        Alvaro Estrella – this is a song of two halves, a bit boppy the a bit ibizathry!! And I can hear another song in there, and its doing my head in not knowing what it is!!
3370 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
3370 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
We'll just wait for Patrick if that's not too much trouble :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!