This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Next Off-Season contest

Topic » Next Off-Season contest

3415 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
Have mailers been sent?
3415 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Im not sure i can do it live so it's ok for me.. Im gonna do my comments As soon as i can .. Have a nice show IF i Won't be able to show up.. IF i will be able Then see you later:)
3415 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
just checked to radio times and the last tango in halifax is on at 9. i will be watching that, as i never seem to get a chance to catch up with tv if i dont watch it when its on!! so i will be here, just not listening to the songs.
3415 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
damn it bibbs :'( So rewd!
3415 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
sorry tolis! but thats what happens when you get old, you get stubborn!! i just never get time to do the catch up thing, and before you know it, im several episodes behind!!
3415 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Yea... I'm about 3 months behind on some and a year and 3 months behind on others.... something about november that makes me fall behind
3415 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
you sound like hubby, hes got whole series on the vision box hes not watched yet!!
3415 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I don't even have a box to record stuff. I just have to wait and find them later when I actually start watching again
3415 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
he "records" things onto the laptop and then watches them through a raspberry pi on the tv. he used to use an old xbox that he got off ebay for a tenner!!
3415 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
lol nice! i should do that :P

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!