This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day Eight

Topic » Day Eight

5217 days 2 hours ago
Alex1991
Pablito's Question's
Alex - how many alliances do you felt you broke up by aligning with the various individuals within them?
I feel like a broke up all of the alliances in this game, starting with Willy/BlackWidow, then moving on to the Team B alliance. But during this game i only formed an alliance with 2 people, you and Nakomis. I never backstabbed a single person in this game as the people i evict, yes are friends, but were not in an alliance, and i was not going to vote to save them just because they assumed i would.

To both - why bother win a game if you don't want the money. Why is the title of the game worth that much?
It's not really.

Time to attack Alex - so Alex, why enter a game when you don't want to win?
I wanted to see if i could progress myself to the final 2, that was my only aim in this whole game and i did that, i don't want to win. I achieved my goal but if you feel i should win then feel free to vote me.

Fiona's Question
Alex, why are u such a fucking fake unjenuine bitch?
Um, who was the one who was fake this whole game not causing any 'e-drama' like they always do? Oh yeah you, so i think you need to direct this question to yourself.

BlueStar's Question
Alex, I'm still waiting for an apology.
It's coming.
5216 days 21 hours ago
Jubbzy
THE JURY HAVE VOTED

VOTE WILL BE REVEALED AT 6PM EST.
5216 days 21 hours ago
Alex1991
Oh hot
5216 days 20 hours ago
Jubbzy
THE WINNER OF R.IS.C 1 IS...
5216 days 20 hours ago
Jubbzy
BY A JURY VOTE OF 5 TO 2...
5216 days 20 hours ago
Jubbzy
NAKOMIS.
5216 days 20 hours ago
Alex1991
YAY!
Congrats Nakomis <3
5216 days 20 hours ago
itspipez
*claps* Hooray, great job!!
5216 days 20 hours ago
itspipez
Did we ever get to know what R.is.C stood for lol??? O.O
5216 days 20 hours ago
Alex1991
OMG same vote as Jordan/Natalie. I was so Natalie in this game :')
5216 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
Much <3
5216 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
How much T$ do we exit with? I know I had the 9T$ + 10T$ from my wins, but the question of the daily 2T$ was never settled.

open group

Risk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!