This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 3: Weather

Topic » Assignment 3: Weather

5138 days 15 hours ago
anthony2011class
Presumed - i didn't get it, but it was a good shot nonetheless.
mello - this photo is very naturistic, i loved it,
gxv - i feel as if it was very vunerable and i liked the idea
cwu - it was dark, and very intriguing
alex - you really impressed me, i thought it was fantastic.
brit -probably my fave, you looked unqiue and it showed your colors off.
xxx: beautiful pose and shot!
cassie: i didnt get it.
jermin - i thought you looked stunning
dawn- i didn't personally like it, lacking the weather.
becky - I liked this one alot.
5138 days 12 hours ago
connorthomson
loves the reasons anthony ^.^ short and sweet lol
5138 days 5 hours ago
p0tt34
Presumed
I like this...she looks like her surroundings...icy cold.  I love it.  Very nice job!

MelloJello
Umm, I don't think you got the memo, bud.  The only thing I get from the face is lost and confusion, but the weather and setting look bright and sunny.

gxvgxv94
I do like the posing, but the weather seems conflicting with your statement.  I see sadness that its turning to night, but not really calm before the storm.  If there was a storm cloud in the background it would have worked.

cwustu89
I like this photo because of the interesting way that everything looks.  Very good job!

GoAlexandra
Interesting look.  Everything looks swirly and confused as a storm usually is.  Nice job!

britishboiii00
Interesting?  Yes...Awkward?  A tad...I do love the makeup and the look of the hair.  Nice job. 

TripleXXX
Hmm....nice theme with the cacti.  I do love this photo from ANTM.  Nice job!

cassie_xo
To be honest, this looks way awkward.  Your explanation might have saved a bit of points, but to me, it doesn't match well enough in my book.

Jermin119
First, the facial expression ruins the shot, as does the cropped photo look.  She looks like she has had way too much sun.  Not pretty at all.

dawnmicd
This is a very boring shot, and her facial expression is off.  I don't like this photo too much.

xbeckywxx
Interesting photo!  Though her top seems a bit weird.  I do like the wonderment in her face.  I like to play in the rain, so nice job overall!

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!