This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Thread For Team #1 (Name TBD)

Topic » Thread For Team #1 (Name TBD)

5616 days 16 hours ago
Ty2890
As for team name. How about the Dominators that's the name of the roller coaster I posted?
5616 days 14 hours ago
dennycrane
The Dominators sounds fine as long as (3) other members of the team agree to that. In addition, will you be the project manager Ty? You would need (4) people including yourself to agree to that decision.
5616 days 9 hours ago
tommyg
i agree with both
5616 days 6 hours ago
Ty2890
Okay I'll be project manager
5615 days 18 hours ago
dennycrane
Can we have (2) more people agree to the name "The Dominators" as well as agree that Ty is first project manager? If so, then we are a go. In addition, will those (2) videos on the previous page be what you guys are using for the competition? If yes, just post them with the summaries in the official Round 1 thread.
5615 days 18 hours ago
Ty2890
Okay will do
5615 days 5 hours ago
Computer
I agree with Ty being project manager, the name and I agree with the vids :)

Sorry I haven't been around to be much help!
5615 days 3 hours ago
Ty2890
So now we only need 1 more person right?
5614 days 19 hours ago
dennycrane
Yes, 1 more person.

And just so that you guys are aware, the other team has posted everything in the Round 1 thread, so they are done.
5612 days 17 hours ago
Ty2890
What happened to all the other topics?
5612 days 17 hours ago
Ty2890
Who wants to be the new project manager?
5612 days 17 hours ago
dennycrane
All I deleted Ty was the Round 1 thread and the applications thread, since those were no longer needed. This thread, along with the other team thread will never be deleted so you guys can continue to talk.
5612 days 8 hours ago
tommyg
hey who wants to be project manager?
5612 days 6 hours ago
Computer
How about you tommy?

This task sounds fun :)

How should we go about it? Offending people or asking to be negged??
5612 days 5 hours ago
Ty2890
I vote for Tommy to be project manager. I think you should just ask to be negged.

open group

The Apprentice: Survivor Edition!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!