This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1 - Immunity/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #1 -..

5631 days 20 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Hello girls. The game has begun! You 14 are in the running to become tengaged's next top model for cycle 2.  Your first challenge is to represent a flower scene.  The picture you will represent must be high fashion and represent a model in a scene that is beautiful showing nature and flowers.  The picture should look professional and somthing you would see in a high class magazine like vogue.  You will be judged on the lighting, angles, the beauty of the model, and most important how you incorporate the theme of nature and flowers. Good luck girls post your link to the picture on this topic. No one can repeat the same picture that is already posted and this challenge must be completed by 11pm eastern tonight.  One will go home.  If more than one doesn't participate than judging will be on their appearance and their modeling potential.  The winner will recieve immunity and cannot be voted out next challenge.  the loser will be put on the memory wall with their picture, name, and place and removed form the players area. you have 6 and a half hours. GO!
5631 days 19 hours ago
OliviaSofie
Do we have to create the flowers/nature or do we find a picture of a model in that sort of setting?
5631 days 19 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
you just find a picture off the net with the picture as it is, you cant do anything to the picture.
5631 days 19 hours ago
OliviaSofie
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/368/amor11av7.jpg

Here is mine.
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
5631 days 19 hours ago
Laqueefsha
so i post it on here?
5631 days 19 hours ago
Laqueefsha
i gues i do !
5631 days 19 hours ago
Laqueefsha
5631 days 18 hours ago
Bunny
what if u dont know the models name
5631 days 18 hours ago
Bunny
if u need her name i couldnt find it so sorry, dont elimnate me for that though, thank you lol
5631 days 18 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
you dont need the models name, all you need is a high fashion pic that best represents the theme of nature and flowers. if your unsure of anything check the posts on cycle 1

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!