This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suggestions & Ideas

Topic » Suggestions & Ideas

5630 days 18 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Here is where everyone can post a suggestion and/or idea for Tengaged Radio.
5630 days 18 hours ago
Lexxu
Hello bitch! :)
5630 days 17 hours ago
Smartguy95
I say we get Alisowned on there, so she can speak her mind. Her witty, yet twisted mind.
5630 days 17 hours ago
swatza
I would like a segment at least once a week where I can Interview the Feature Profile Player..... :)
5629 days 14 hours ago
TheCinera
How about making them as podcasts available via iTunes?  I would definitely listen to the show on my ipod!
5629 days 14 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Hello TheCinera,

I'm currently going through all the options of making it available for everyone to listen to. A Podcast has been an option as well, I will definitely get back to you on that.
5629 days 10 hours ago
Conceite
Irvin, you could do updates on Stars enrollments, since it is on the nigth of Stars 8 and 10 enrollments I think it would be cool.
5629 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
oh yeah podcast would be great i just got an itunes gift card for christmas and i know ill get some more
5629 days 6 hours ago
Alegeeter
Talk to the 1st 2nd and 3rd place of stars so they can speak their minds about the game.

Have contests, where caller number 25 or something gets some free stuff... tengaged tshirt? t$? karma?
5628 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
that would be cool if randomize could help make like a special giveaway once a week where the 25th caller(any number really) gets like 50 T$, great idea alegeeter
5627 days 22 hours ago
dramallama56
Hey question Irvin: Is there gonna be a way to listen to the show if you don't get a chance to tune in live? Because I know 6PM is when I eat dinner so I'll miss a good portion of the show. Just wondering :)
5627 days 13 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Hey dramma
Yes, after the show has already aired Live, and it's complete, it will be available to listen anytime.
Irvin
5627 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
irvin what about the  t$ giveaway?
5627 days 7 hours ago
IrvinIcon
I will have to check in with Randomize about that, tyleror. If it's possible, it will be added.
Irvin
5627 days 5 hours ago
Clayton
pod cast would be awesome!
5627 days 4 hours ago
IrvinIcon
I believe it will be available as a podcast. So I hope you guys look forward to that.
Irvin

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!