This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hosts Needed

Topic » Hosts Needed

5627 days 6 hours ago
IrvinIcon
If you want to become a host, please reply to this topic, by filling out the below application. [PC Mic and or Mobile Phone Needed]
I am looking for 2 Hosts who will take this seriously, and not just to come on and screw around. If you're shy, or afraid of your own voice, please don't apply.
Name:
Availability:
What You Will Bring To The Show:
Experience:
Why You  Should Be A Host:
Thanks, Irvin.
[NOTE - If you aren't chosen to be a host, you may be chosen to be a Special Guest on the shows for segments.]
5627 days 5 hours ago
RHOG
Name: matthew james hudgins
Sex:m
TimeZone:Eastern time zone
Availability:aney time betreen 6:00 and 12:00 am
What You Will Bring To The Show:i well bring fun and talk about all the thangs that ppl wont for Tengaged and talk about the ppl of Tengaged its going to be a show for the fans of Tengaged by the fans of Tengaged
Experience: 4 years of the Radio club at my high scool
Why You  Should Be A Host: i can do what other ppl cant im not afride of my own voce and evrey thang i say you can take it to the bank if you chuse me you well not regreet it
5627 days 5 hours ago
Nathanial
Name: Nathanial Wilson
Sex: Male
TimeZone:  Mountain Standard Time
Availability:  Anytime from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm
What You Will Bring To The Show:  First of all my sexiness, and second I really wanted to do this before hand (Tencalls), but I never did get it checked by Randomize (so it is kind of my fault).  But I really want to do this.  I do have very strong opinions about a lot of the stuff that goes on here on Tengaged, and sometimes they are not able to shine through on just any typical blog, therefore your show can't go wrong with me on it.  :)  Oh and did I mention that I'll be brining the sexy, lol
Experience:  Okay so this is totally amateurish, but I am the lead writer on my School's newspaper.  I have had articles go to the front page 8 out 11 times (that's excellent, more than anyone else here ever).  So the show will have excellent grammar when I'm on.  I also have made/edited many of the schools/home movies and that is also kind of a big thing. 
Why You Should Be A Host:  Like I said before I have really strong opinions, I (typically) don't hold back, and I think that adds something to the show.  I'm not saying that I'll boost the ratings, but as time goes on as being a co-host I think people will realize that I'm not the person to just sit around and say nothing.  But it isn't just the ranting on my part that makes me special, my bubbly personality would add something fun to the show, and you need a little of that sometimes too.  Even if I don't get picked to co-host the show, I would still really love to be a guest (That is on every episode, lol).  Well enough about me, do you like long walks on the beach, candle-light dinner?  just kidding.
5627 days 5 hours ago
bbfan
Wow ^^
5627 days 5 hours ago
Genevere
Name:Ginny
Sex: yes? I know really bad joke ... I'm a girl!
TimeZone: central
Availability: I would be able to make myself available if I had some sort of schedule
What You Will Bring To The Show: FUN! I seriously have like 20 ideas for radio shows right now!
Experience: None
Why You Should Be A Host: I love love love to talk and also have lots of opinions. I also think that u need someone to represent the younger AND older crowd on Tengaged.
5627 days 2 hours ago
Snake
Name: Zach Miller
Sex: Male
TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone
Availability: I am available from 5 - 8 on weekdays. Weekends it depends. Probably from 1 - 7.

What You Will Bring To The Show: I will bring a mouthfull of humor. I know what to do even though I have no experience. For about 2 years I've wanted to be a host/DJ so this would be a great experience.

Experience: None
Why You  Should Be A Host: I should be a host because I actually have a nice voice. This would be a great way to get to know a lot of tengaged users and I will have a fun experience.

I also narrate videos in: A Snake Production.
5627 days 1 hour ago
Selena142
Name: Selena
Sex:female
TimeZone: Eastern time zone
Availability: most of the time
What You Will Bring To The Show: humor, laughter, and umph!!
Experience: i take journalism in school
Why You  Should Be A Host: i may want to be one when i grow up so id be ur perfect radio host because id give it my all!!
5627 days 1 hour ago
Selena142
Hey everyone!! its Selena up in here!!
im competin to be the host
cuz ill give this show the most
gonna give my all
gonna have a ball
im the right girl for u
so make ur host Selena 142!!
5627 days 1 hour ago
BbDamian
Name:Jonathan Gallo
Sex:Male
TimeZone: Eastern
Availability: Weekends 10pm - 1pm; Weekly - 7pm - 10:30pm
WhatIwillBringToTheShow: Well, I kep in touch with the Stars game,R/L news, Habbo Hotel USA news(a lot of people play it)and corny comic releif
I should Be a hsot because i will take the show Seriosuly, and I actualy owna  mic =D
5627 days 1 hour ago
BbDamian
Expierence : None btw.
5627 days ago
Grayson10001
Name: Grayson
Sex: Yes please. (male)
TimeZone: Central
Availability: Usually avaiable during the day or late at night
What You Will Bring To The Show: I hope to bring an unbiased opnion or at least present mulitiple view points of topics...either about Stars or Tengaged generally.
Experience: I act but haven't done any voice overs or radio shows.  I have hosted a couple talent shows and "American Idol" type contests.
Why You  Should Be A Host: I think I have a finger on the pulse of Tengaged and give everyone a fair shake.
5627 days ago
Chris99x
You should just have a different co-host each time like Gretchen from Housecalls, or something, lol
5627 days ago
IrvinIcon
I'm having special guests too. So along with the hosts, different people will be featured as special guests for different weeks
5626 days 16 hours ago
dramallama56
So I don't know if my dad would absolutely kill me if I asked to do this, but we'll see XD He might be willing.

Name: Abby
Sex: Female
TimeZone: EST
Availability: Depends on the day and homework load. I tend to be here in the mornings (9-12ish) and in the evenings (7-9ish)
What You Will Bring To The Show: Quirkyness. I'm an oddball to say the least XD And also humor, I'd like to think. I am told that I'm naturally funny so.
Experience: I am, well was, an actor since like 3rd grade so supposedly I have good diction and volume. And my friend and I did a Project Runway podcast during the summer that we gave up on.
Why You  Should Be A Host: My stunning good looks? The fact I had a podcast? Nah. I think it's because I really love radio and that I've wanted to do something on radio if it isn't gone by the time I'm older. And I'm extremely extroverted most of the time and tend to have strong opinions on anything and everything.
5626 days 13 hours ago
Daisy
Name:  ::cough:: Daisy ::cough::
Sex:  All woman.
TimeZone:  Eastern
Availability:  After 8pm ET Monday thru Friday, Saturday afternoons and Sunday afternoons & evenings.
What You Will Bring To The Show:  Southern Charm that is sickly sweet.
Experience:  I actually had a radio show in college during the wee hours - Monday's 1am to 4am.
Why You  Should Be A Host:  I'm more interested in being a special guest or maybe in reoccurring occasional segments. :D
5626 days 12 hours ago
Nathanial
I probably should have clarified, I am available 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm on weekdays and I am available anywhere from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm on weekends (so in other words all day).

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!