This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paddle Ceremony #2

Topic » Paddle Ceremony #2

5664 days 15 hours ago
phanne
Rockgoddess and I are going to give out paddles.  If you are called, you may come and pick yours up.  Should you not want to be with the person who has given you a paddle, you will need to talk to us about it.  Otherwise, Rockgoddess and I will assume you are happy with the group you have been placed in.
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
I'm here! :O
Can't wait!
*is nervous*
5664 days 15 hours ago
soccertrs
here
5664 days 15 hours ago
phanne
My first paddle goes to soccertrs.  I love Monet and I love your gift!  I hope we can get to know each other a little better!  Congrats!
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
Yay good job soccer :)
*claps*
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
Suspense :O
5664 days 15 hours ago
soccertrs
thanks phanne
5664 days 15 hours ago
rockgoddess
My first paddle was a hard choice to make.  I felt as though a lot of energy was placed into the gifts but I'm going to have to say... ivshapiro.
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
Yay thanks Ginny!
*hug* <3
5664 days 15 hours ago
rockgoddess
*hug*
5664 days 15 hours ago
phanne
My next Paddle might cause a little controversy, but I think I have to dip into Ginny's boys and choose...
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
;D
Oooh interesting phanne
5664 days 15 hours ago
phanne
Zacharyy!  You get my next paddle!  Your gift was creative and really showed a lot about yourself.  I liked what I saw!
5664 days 15 hours ago
rockgoddess
Well, my next paddle goes to one of phanne's guys...
5664 days 15 hours ago
phanne
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5664 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
Haha little tension?
:O

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!