This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

From this point forward...

Topic » From this point forward...

4897 days 4 hours ago
phanne
...if you get banned, you are out!

I'll give Millz until Monday to get unbanned because we gave Timster 2 days as well.

If you get banned today, however, you are out!

Mind your Ps & Qs people.

Also this is tengageds next STAR. Not next excuse maker. Valid excuses are OK, but have more than 2 absences and you will face a HUGE disadvantage in your next challenge.  Miss 3 and you are auto eliminated.  I realize that you all have lives, but when a challenge is at 6 EST, the same time as day change in stars, we expect you to make it to stars day change, and we expect you to make it here. 

This is, in my humble opinion, a really GREAT prize, so only the best and most committed will make it far.

Good luck from here on out.
4897 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Trooth Sauce
I totally agree
4897 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
that doesnt make sense. when you have more than 2 absents (more than 2 is 3 absents and on) you will be at a disadvatange. and then you say miss 3 and you're out. more than 2 absents and 3 absents are the same.
4897 days 3 hours ago
phanne
2 absences = disadvantage
3+ absences = out

common sense, people
4897 days 2 hours ago
loren
Well in stars you dont always need to be on, coz its not like there is challeges. But for me 6pm est is like 11pm at night :/
4897 days 1 hour ago
phanne
Right, you miss a day change and see how far you go...
4897 days 1 hour ago
loren
yeah okay, im sure i wouldnt do as well. but i'd certainly do a stars when i have time off school, thats what im saying im at school.
4897 days ago
knixuk
people who argue with Queen Phanne should be eliminated

just saying.
4896 days 19 hours ago
loren
Not arguing, im just questioning :}
4896 days 17 hours ago
Yoki
o

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!