This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Looks Like you Made it!

Topic » Looks Like you Made it!

5075 days 11 hours ago
2008girl
Noontarrr!!!
<33333
Congrats on black btw!
I'm mentally black son I'm kinda there with you lol
5075 days 11 hours ago
Noontar
Hello Mankini!

I thought you were actually black, too, 2008.  :P
5075 days 11 hours ago
2008girl
lmaooo
hahahahahaahahaha
5075 days 11 hours ago
Noontar
hehe
5075 days 11 hours ago
2008girl
well this should be fun!!
We're only competing for 1 spot on stars right?
5075 days 11 hours ago
Mankini
Noontar, no offense, but since you're black level, why are you here?
Obv you're here for the free spot, but there are people who will take months to get black and join a regular stars game, while you can join whenever you want. Like it just doesn't make sense to take a spot away from a lower level tbh...
5075 days 11 hours ago
2008girl
Dramaa
5075 days 11 hours ago
Noontar
You do realize that I bought black on Sunday, right?

I ran it past phanne and asked if it would be a problem even before I entered... I could have just not bought it the other day.  Chances are - MANY people in here will have the funds to buy black before this is over, too.
5075 days 11 hours ago
Mankini
Regardless, you only have to win a couple casting games and you'll have enough t$ to enroll in stars. I mean, you don't have to tell me what you ran by Phanne, because its okay for you to be in the competition since you've never played stars, but if you think about it, how stupid would this competition come out if a black level won? -__-

I'm not trying to start drama, I'm stating my opinion. I don't want this to blow up.
5075 days 11 hours ago
Noontar
Eh - it is what it is.  Like I said... I could have just not bought black and sat on the money forever.  What is the real difference between the two?  I had to work my ass off to get this far even, so it balances out a little.
5075 days 11 hours ago
Noontar
Oh, and it would actually take over 5 castings for me to pay for Stars, btw.
5075 days 11 hours ago
2008girl
Alrightyy
5075 days 10 hours ago
Mankini
Aren't you the one who is always talking about how you won the most consecutive casting wins, btw?

But yeah, you're right, it is what is it is. Lets just drop it :)
5075 days 10 hours ago
Noontar
I really don't talk about it that much.  I put up blogs for milestones.  Admiral used to talk about it a lot, though... until the day someone told him he got passed.  lol
5075 days 10 hours ago
2008girl
yay

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!