This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother USA Season 2 Applications

Topic » Big Brother USA Season 2..

5242 days 7 hours ago
LuvinLife123
Meeeee <3
Pee-hanny is what I call you and you're my smart-assed cousin (:
I will bring commitment and dedication along with good positivity to thia game (:
If I'm not picked then I'll cry irl <3
And this Group incredibly awards 50T$ !! :O
And this Group has a fantastic Host ;)
5237 days 4 hours ago
djs87
You should choose me because I am not only famous on Tengaged but I am infamous - the women wanna be me and the men wanna fuck me. <3
5237 days 4 hours ago
tuna
You should choose me because I'm a total bitch and everyone hates me and I like telling people mean things.
5237 days 4 hours ago
Bonkers
Hey I am here to represent all the little people in the world who don't feel they can't achieve their full potential. I know I can overcome anything in my way. I am also hot so pick me because my birthday is the same day your starting the competition and it would be the perfect birthday present from you. :)
5235 days 5 hours ago
Loganz
I deserve to be put on BB usa because i am a white card that can cause a whole lot of drama! i may be a white card, but i have this experiences. It would be great if you give me a chance at this!
5233 days 23 hours ago
tofutime
Most people here are saying that they will "cause drama" and "make the game interesting".  I am going to try and play with integrity.  Although I will definitely attempt to make alliances, I will do my best not to lie or manipulate people.
5232 days 5 hours ago
Brendan
I would love to play in this game because it looks like a lot of fun and ill try my hardest to win!
5232 days 5 hours ago
TongaHonga
It would be awesome if u chose me to participate in this game because i am a hard competitor and i can and will do whatever it takes to win!
5231 days 4 hours ago
phanne
*********************APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!!!********************

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!