This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C11 Results + C12: Cubefield!

Topic » C11 Results + C12: Cubefield!

5264 days 2 hours ago
NerdyBones
Ryou is so awesome he won without even participating,so gets immunity for himself and a partner (MAIL ME!) and a Clue to the Hidden Immunity Gary.
----
We're having another challenge and then a DOUBLE ELIMINATION! So you REALLY wanna win!
----
C12: Cubefield!
Play this game: http://www.addictinggames.com/cubefield.html
Take a screenshot of your best score and Mail it to me. The highest score wins imunity for himself and a partner. THERE ARE NO MORE CLUES FOR GARY, AND THE NEXT ELIMINATION IS THE LAST CHANCE TO USE THEM! They will become useless after that.
----
You have 5 hours for this challenge!
GO!
5264 days 2 hours ago
Snake
lol.
5264 days 2 hours ago
punx193
Holy shit
5264 days 2 hours ago
punx193
I kind of like this challenge
5264 days 2 hours ago
Ryouseiken
I like it too! XD And this time I'm actually on time to participate omfg, would you look at that. XD

BTW Nerdy, if I'm giving me and someone else immunity... take for instance i won this challenge.. how would that work? o.O
5264 days 2 hours ago
NerdyBones
You give immunity to 2 more people.
5264 days 2 hours ago
Ryouseiken
And last question... threesome? You, me, and punx? lulz
5264 days 2 hours ago
David
LMAO, any room for one more?
5264 days 2 hours ago
punx193
lol
5264 days 2 hours ago
punx193
I have a question
if the person he gave immunity to won this challenge
what will happen?
5264 days 2 hours ago
NerdyBones
If either Ryou or the person he gives immunity to (MAIL ME ASAP!) get immunity, they will give away 2 immunities instead of just 1.
5264 days 2 hours ago
punx193
ok
5264 days 2 hours ago
Ryouseiken
One helluva sausage fest.. XD lmao ANYWAYS *goes to play this game*
5264 days 2 hours ago
NerdyBones
Ryouseiken chose David to be safe. David and Ryou send the TWO people you want to save if you win along with your scores, please!
5264 days 2 hours ago
David
Thanks Ryou <3
5264 days 2 hours ago
Ryouseiken
No prob.

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!