This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E7 Results + C11: Hurt and Heal!

Topic » E7 Results + C11: Hurt and..

5264 days 8 hours ago
David
lol Portugal, why don't we take a vote on that? ;)
5264 days 8 hours ago
Ryouseiken
Yeah itspipez, I'm outtie too. People need to get the sticks out of their asses and calm the fuck down, its just a (no offense intended Nerdy) a silly lil game.
5264 days 8 hours ago
itspipez
Even punx saw what you guys did was low. So, bye again!
Port, I must say, you say fuck a lot!
5264 days 1 hour ago
NerdyBones
Snake admitted to cheating with Portugal, they wil both receive a penalty in the next elimination.
This challenge, doesn't count, I'll post a new one as soon as I can (Probably around 2 pm ET).
----
I want the game to be silly, Ryou xD
5263 days 22 hours ago
Brittney
Snake always cheats in this challenge! Last time we did it, he cheated and gave himself, like, +5 Me -3. ;(
5263 days 21 hours ago
Snake
???
I didn't admit to cheating and I don't remember doing that brittney.

I don't even think what we did WAS cheating.
5263 days 19 hours ago
NerdyBones
So I went back and looked at exactly what happened, and they didn't actually cheat, I just assumed they had because he PM'd me saying "We pulled a fast one on them" and everybody was saying they cheated and I was in a hurry :p
----
The point is, I never said there had to be an order... I should have, but I didn't think it would be that chaotic. Anyway, forget this challenge ever happened. Nobody will receive any penalties.
5263 days 17 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
no power til now. yay.

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!