This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The WTF Suggestions Box!

Topic » The WTF Suggestions Box!

5627 days 20 hours ago
NerdyBones
Since the Fans vs Faves season is almost over, and the WTF show over will only come back in January, the Suggestions Box is now open!
I have a few questions:
1. What would you add/eliminate from forthcoming WTF Shows?
2. Challenge/Elimination ideas?
3. Should the WTF Show even come back? Would you like a completely different game?
3.b. If you want a new game, what kind of game?
5627 days 1 hour ago
Ryouseiken
I think it should come back. But maybe you should change the format a bit for diff seasons. As in most of the time we've been playing as either just two big teams or all individually. Maybe we can do something different.
5627 days ago
NerdyBones
Like competing in pairs, for example?
5627 days ago
Ryouseiken
Yeah like that.

An idea for a Challenge maybe is that if we're doing teams again. It could be like you give each of us a name of someone on the opposing team, then we get like three guesses on who has our name. If we guess right we get a point, if we guess wrong, no point. The one with the most points win. Also, to add onto this, perhaps the ones who guessed who had their names right can also be immune to elimination.

So yeah.
5627 days ago
Ryouseiken
I'm kind of thinking like TDI. Like if a team loses, they have to eliminate someone from their OWN team.
5627 days ago
hexylia
dont you ever ever think of nto bring WTF back >=(
unless you dont feel like it but still...
5627 days ago
NerdyBones
Total Drama Island :D
------------
I've played with the idea of teams voting out one of their own members (and it was done a few times in season 1) but I think it's a little too similar to a Survivor game. It would be great as a one-off thing, though.
------------
Thanks for the suggestions, more are always welcome :D
5625 days 22 hours ago
NerdyBones
I already came up with a few new ideas... Partners in Crime... Mafia... Protegés... Consider that your sneak peek at Season 5 xD
5625 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
oh-ho funness!!!
will it be in January or startign right away?
5625 days 22 hours ago
NerdyBones
First week of January probably. Also this next season could take a little longer than the usual 9 days.
5625 days 22 hours ago
Ryouseiken
I may or may not participate in Season 5. :( Not sure yet.
5625 days 22 hours ago
NerdyBones
D:!!!! I need you and Bob D:
5625 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
yea i dont know if i can handle another season of WTF lol
i cant believe it only lasts 9 days
5625 days 21 hours ago
NerdyBones
I need you too hex D:!!!!
----------------------
Yeah all were supposed to last 9 days. Fans vs Faves was 11 days because I was away 2 days, so it's 9 anyway xD
5625 days 21 hours ago
hexylia
but ill have more heart attacks and wait... 9 days hmmmmm if it starts liek early january most of it will still be durign break... i guess it depends ^^
5625 days 21 hours ago
Ryouseiken
xD Well it depends on how much new stuff is in Season 5 I guess.

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!