This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Expulsion 10

Topic » Expulsion 10

5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Gather! ^.^
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
This is our tenth expulsion - WOW!
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Only one of you can be safe, and that is jamesbuc for completing the task fully! CONGRATS, YOU'VE MADE IT TO THE FINAL!
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Snake, punx193, and Laqueefsha. Come down.
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Hooray!
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Punx193 - I think you most certainly deserve a spot in the final. you had the second highest number in this challenge! GOOD JOB! <333
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Seeing how none of the three are on can I suggest who goes?
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Yay Punx XD
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Snake, you have been active, but quite quiet around the school. Overall, I see progress in you, but was your quietness here your loss?
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Laqueefsha, you have been really active, and well in challenges. This is actually your first time on the carpet. Have you really been changing?
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I know who is expelled.
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Okay :)
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
by the way one biig question? XD
What happened to the deans?
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Laqueefsha, yes you have been more talkative than Snake, but I look around Tengaged, and I see hardly any progress. It is a shame, but I know you have come up from where you were. KEEP WORKING ON YOURSELF! <3. You were also the only one to not participate in this challenge. This far into the contest -- that is unnaceptable! You're expelled! *takes pin*
5616 days 2 hours ago
MarkiePoo
James, the deans are meant to be more of a roll model for you to mold yourself into, thats all :)
5616 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
:O!
:(
Bye Laqueefsha!

open group

Tengageder of the Month

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!