This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 8

Topic » Live Show 8

5331 days 16 hours ago
Alex1991

Congratulations on making the Final 5!

But now it's time to ramp up the pressure as each act will be performing 2 songs under the theme 'Old and New'

It's time! To face! The music!
5331 days 16 hours ago
Tommy90

5331 days 15 hours ago
Tommy90
the first video is the old song....second obviously most recent :D
5331 days 15 hours ago
Joanna94
Old

Its where it all started with destinys child
Its the soundtrack of Charlie's Angels and is a well known amazing song :D

New

Truly Amazing!
5331 days 12 hours ago
jason_2_12

Great song

A very unique song in my opinion like most of my songs
5331 days 1 hour ago
iceskater
Old Video: Mama Do B-Side
5331 days 1 hour ago
iceskater
New Video: Jack (Off Her Album)
5330 days 22 hours ago
jason_2_12
My 3 favriote performances in my opinion where
1.Beyonce's 2nd song
2.Lady gaga's 1st song
3.Lady gaga's 2nd song/pixie lott's 1st song
5330 days 22 hours ago
jason_2_12
But the both michael jackson songs will probs out do all 4 of them
5330 days 21 hours ago
Joanna94
***just to let everyone know...im alowwed destinys child songs :)
5330 days 16 hours ago
LuvinLife123
Past :)

5330 days 16 hours ago
LuvinLife123
Here is the present :) <3

5330 days 15 hours ago
Emma
Phil Collins : I actually really liked Another Day In Paradise, and you’ve surprised me this round with an amazing Disney song! I think this has been your best show so far, so well done.                                         

Beyonce: As much as I like Independent Women, I think if you were going to choose a Destiny’s Child song you should have maybe gone for Emotion, but other than that a great song. As far as Sweet Dreams is concerned, it’s just incredible, and I personally think it’s one of her best songs.                         

Lady Gaga: Poker Face is just an absolute modern pop anthem and I loved it. I have to say I love Alejandro. It’s unique, funky and quite retro in comparison to her other tracks. I know we were in the bottom two for the last show and would be a disgrace if we were eliminated now.                                           

Pixie Lott: With Want You, it’s just perfect pop, showing off her voice and a quite retro sound, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it, and with Jack it’s nice to fit nursery rhymes into songs isn’t it? It shows off her voice beautifully and typifies her quirky sound. I loved the undertones of the guitar, and loved everything about it.                                                             

Michael Jackson: I’m so glad you chose a Jackson 5 song, and I was hoping for either Who’s Loving You or I Want You Back, and ecstatic you did. I absolutely loved it, however I wasn’t crazy about One More Chance, but your first song choice fully redeems that. I can’t see you having a problem getting into the final.
5330 days 14 hours ago
TheGreatXL
Phil Collins - Oh my, for once I actually agree that these were good song choices. Maybe it was all that cold medicine that I took, but I liked it. :|

Beyonce - Independent Women was a perfect choice for the simple fact that it was the song that turned her (and Destiny's Child) into a legendary group. Sweet Dreams is absolutely amazing. I'm very happy you recommended this one this theme. I loved it. :)

Lady Gaga - I loved both song choices. Obviously she's a relatively new artist so her song list isn't extensive, but they were good choices. Maybe I would have done Telephone instead of Alejandro if that was allowed, but if not, good job.

Pixie Lott - I loved Want You. I do agree that one was a pretty good pop song and a great all around choice. I wasn't as keen on Jack. I get the whole nursery rhyming thing she was going for, but it just doesn't have a hook for me.

Michael Jackson - Both are brilliant songs. I think MJ has been one of the most consistent acts in the competition as far as song choices go.
5330 days 14 hours ago
jason_2_12
Thanks Great Xl i was thinking telephone but i wanna save it for the future weeks if i am safe.
5330 days 14 hours ago
jason_2_12
Thanks again Emma

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!