This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

263 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
- Once a week I will create a forum and all you have to do is post something in it. I will specify the exact time in EST that posts will be due by the end of the week. If you don't post at least once by that time, you're out. Pretty simple. 

- As we whittle the players down, I may do "lightning rounds" where you have 24-48 hours to post or something. Depends on my mood. Be lazy and don't check the forum at your own risk. There may be a twist of some sort at some point in the game depending on my mood, but the base format will never change (i.e there will never be any voting people off , for example).

- If I forget to make a forum for a certain week, it's your lucky day. You won't need to post again until I make one.

- I will send one (1) mail out to the cast when the game begins. After that, there will be no reminders or notifications sent. I am too lazy for that. Sorry!

- The last person left standing will win a gift and my everlasting appreciation and gratitude for playing. Crazy! If for whatever reason everyone does not post one round then the person who had the first post the previous round wins.

open group

The World's Longest Group Game 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!