This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 3

Topic » Mission 3

350 days 19 hours ago
Tbart
It’s time for the third mission. It seems some of you have been slacking when it comes to joining the missions so let’s put that to the test…

Whenever you wish to begin this mission you will message me in your private production chat on discord “Stack plate 1”. Once that is sent, you must then message “stack plate 2” EXACTLY 1 hour from that time slot.

For example, if you stack plate 1 at 8:34, you must message “stack plate 2” at 9:34. You’ll repeat this process counting up, as many times as you can until 10am eastern tomorrow morning.

If you guys stack a combined 25 plates you’ll add 15T$ to the pot AND an additional 1T$ for every plate past 25. The potential is huge here!

I will not update you on what the group total is, but your final results will be shared at the end of the mission. I will NOT tell you live if you miss your time even by a minute, that’s up to you so be careful.

You may begin this mission whenever you wish but remember, you have until 10am eastern tomorrow and your time starts as soon as you stack your first plate. Good luck.
350 days 19 hours ago
ImWeird
This might be difficult
350 days 18 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Hmmm
350 days 4 hours ago
Cullenhi
can we ever have a comp during the day????????
350 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
To be fair the application did state 7:30pm eastern
350 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Ok, let’s find out how you guys did. You needed to stack 25 plates for 15T$ with an extra 1T$ for every plate over 25.
You guys stacked a combined…
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

25 Plates exactly!! You’ve earned another 15T$ making your total 52T$!

Bengie: 1
Chance: 2
Coco: 1
Cullen: 1
Dev: 2
Kiki: 14
Ryan: 0
Sean: 4

Total: 25
350 days 4 hours ago
countrysavage
Yayyy :) xoxo
350 days 3 hours ago
Cullenhi
damn kiki wtf
350 days 1 hour ago
Kiki4ever
I should have 15 but I was at :01 so my last one didn't count however I don't miss. I'm an endurance beast. I have never lost an endurance comp and I hit every mark
350 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
YAsss I got 2
349 days 22 hours ago
ImWeird
4 nice
349 days 21 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
The alarm woke me up to do the 2nd one but I overslept the 3rd. So the ALARM is MVP or we’d have 24 🤣

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!