This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » ALERT

351 days 16 hours ago
Tbart
It’s time to spice things up. In discord as a group, chose two players you trust by midnight eastern tonight to partake in a big decision. I suggest you take your time and talk this one out. You have 4 hours I’ll check in later
351 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
PICK ME GUYS WE KNOW I’M NOT THE MOLE
351 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Chance and Sean, the group has chosen you two to make a decision in this game.

In front of you are 2 exemptions. These exemptions give you safety from elimination during the next quiz.

The game is simple, take the exemption, or don’t. But here’s how your decisions will have impact:

If you both do NOT take the exemption, you’ll add 20T$ to the pot.

If one of you takes the exemption and the other doesn’t, the player who took the exemption will be safe and no T$ will be added.

If you BOTH take the exemptions, you’ll both be safe from elimination but 20T$ will be deducted from the pot.

It’s your choice. Please PRIVATELY make your decision in your discord production chat by 10am eastern tomorrow morning.
351 days 14 hours ago
ImWeird
I knew it
351 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
oh my I know what to do
351 days 14 hours ago
Kiki4ever
I know what I would pick. Please make good choices
351 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
It’s time to find out if chance and Sean have taken the exemptions or put T$ into the pot
351 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Sean decided to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
NOT take the exemption
351 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
If Chance joined him, you’ll earn 20T$
351 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Chance decided to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
TAKE the exemption
351 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Chance has earned safety from tonight’s quiz. There will be no T$ added or taken away from the pot
351 days 1 hour ago
WannaBeeFriends
Omg that was a drunk decision

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!