This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 3, power of veto

Topic » ✵ episode 3, power of veto

456 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
this competition is for
✵ cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan)
✵ kelela (mathboy9)
✵ sebastian yatra (selisic)
✵ ethel cain (queenmichelle)
✵ lara luisa (j2999)
✵ alice chater (catch_a_falling_star)

your challenge here is to send a COLLABORATION !!!! i want to see the absolute best of when two incredible musical minds come together...

the winner will have a chance to save either kelela or sebastian from nomination, leaving cloe from bratz rock angelz to nominate AGAIN.

you have like 24-48 hours let's say midnight on saturday 28th january in WHATEVER TIMEZONE U LIKE !!! participation in the veto is not mandatory so like if u don't wanna submit that's fine do what u like at this point also if i haven't posted results and it's after the deadline and u still wanna submit like go for it who cares but you are only GUARANTEED my ears if u post by saturday 28th january in undisclosed timezone OMG
455 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
https://youtu.be/-kVhMnKuk_A

Wengie and Minnie showing off their Empire :D
455 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for the safety Tommo
454 days 22 hours ago
J2999
ok but it's a goodie !!!

454 days 2 hours ago
selisic
When two musical minds COLLAB omg!
452 days ago
PennyTrationStan
452 days ago
QueenMichelle
.be
367 days 20 hours ago
J2999
did i win the power of veto with eurovision 2023 semi final 1 interval act superstar rita ora and liam payne

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!