This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 3, head of household

Topic » ✵ episode 3, head of..

467 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
sun rises in the florida murder forest and current hoh kelela exits her cunty tent first, proving that she is still #ALIVE and #SURVIVING the night. soon after, current pov holder jeffree also exits and the two exchange brief glances and sit by the fire.

"who do you think they... killed..?" jeffree asks.

"don't talk to me." kelela says.

surviving nominee lara is next to exit her tent, and it appears aitana stayed over because she exits the tent with her.

"where did sebastian go..?" aitana asks lara, eyes widened.

sebastian steps out of the bushes and lara immediately belts, "WHEEEEEEEEERE HAAAAAAVE YOUUUUU BEEEEEEEEEN????"

alice chater pokes her head out of the tent at all this ruckus, "girl you can hear that shit from ramsgate...."

it's at this point that they realise only three people are left to leave their tent - cloe, ethel and ice spice.

"i can't believe they got one of them..." kelela fumes.

"one of who?" cloe's slender frame slinks out of her tent oh wow...........

"so it's ethel or ice spice....." sebastian says, crestfallen that one of these lgbtq+ icons has fallen.

"well it's not me lmaoooooo!"

the unmistakable twang from one of the remaining tents tells everyone everything they need to know, and surely enough, ethel cain steps out of her tent.

"good morning everyone!" ashley beams at the remaining 8, "as you can see, ice spice was MURDERED by the traitors last night. thank you for your service etc but her game is over."

the group all cry as fuck.

✵✵✵

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 3 - OOKY SPOOKY

for this head of household i want something scary. i want to be frightened. i want to be terrified and/or horrified.

you must as a group achieve a score of over 7.00 in this competition to deny the traitors another opportunity to kill tonight. as you now know, NO ONE is safe.

you have until midnight in whatever timezone on thursday 19th january!!

good luck!!
467 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
https://youtu.be/sR7HHmJ4Jk4

Tardigrade Inferno - How Nightmares Die
467 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
465 days 14 hours ago
J2999

the chainsmokers ?!?!?! awoop jumpscare terrifying scary etc etc OOKY SPOOKY
465 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
463 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
production on this is kinda spooky idk..
463 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
forgot abt this bawp so I'm resubmitting methinks
.be
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
✵✵✵ RESULTS ✵✵✵
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
kelela didn't submit but like she couldn't have won anyway so i'm not counting her as a 0!

sebastian didn't submit and i AM counting him as a 0!

i listened to all of these songs in the dark to rly try and create an atmosphere!!! oh wow!!
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
6th place...

lara luisa (j2999) - siren - 4.0

well i suppose in some way this is DEFINITELY scary just… not in the way i was necessarily asking for. at the end of the day there are fewer things scarier than drew taggart opening his gob over an edm soundtrack but it's not something i can rank over songs that are like… actually scary akfjdghkafjg you get it hugs… honestly as far as the chainsmokers go… this wasn't that bad or terrifying even from that angle like i NEVER said this but i kind of enjoyed this song a little bit in a funny kinda way idk… i was entertained and the only sense of fear from this song came before i clicked so like :/
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
5th place...

ethel cain (queenmichelle) - a different kind of love - 7.0

i actually listened to this song like a few days ago and was very like… whatever on it. it's very sevdaliza but like one of the lesser songs of sevdaliza's discography idk. i hear the dark vibe in it kinda even though the lyrics are very just like… a love song. idk i get what you were going for with this but i just didn't live idk it's okay!
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
in joint 3rd...

alice chater (catch_a_falling_star) - how nightmares die - 7.5

i think this pretty much had the theme nailed down! i wasn't actively scared or unsettled like i may have hoped to be from the start of this week but it's definitely dark and horror-themed like there's no disputing that. as a piece of music it's definitely not my genre but for metal it wasn't bad! i think it was actually a rare occasion in which i wouldn't have minded it being a little longer as i think it ended quite suddenly.

aitana (nateclove) - beneath the moon & me - 7.5

i liked this song marginally more than alice's but also think it kinda fit the theme worse than alice so i'm ELIMing you both at the same time omg! musically it's more my thing but not rly enough that i was slain and in terms of the theme it's like sure okay it was dark and vaguely scary but again i wasn't slain i want to be SLAIN.
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
and in 2nd place...

jeffree star (drg2) - tili tili bom - 8.5

ooo this was an interesting approach to scary! this was quite jarring like it sounds like.. a lullaby and then the lyrics are all like HE'S IN THE HOUSE like omg.. yea this was good i liked it a lot! another one that i would've liked a little bit more from but i think overall this worked for the theme.

WHICH MEANS CLOE FROM BRATZ ROCK ANGELZ YOU ARE THE THIRD HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OH WOW!!!!

cloe from bratz rock angelz (pennytrationstan) - dirty dancin (0 25x edit) - 10.0

adfgjhadkjfgnakdfgnadfkg girllllllllllllllll why did u inflict this literal nightmare on me again KJHADFKG i have to respect your dedication to the competition uploading your own 10 minute entry.. this is genuinely unironically one of the scariest most unsettling audiovisual experiences i have ever seen like something about the slow motion low budget shots of people doing their thing in dark miserable eastern european streets and kitchens is so dark and twisted and true crime to me like something about this is just so so so unsettling and scary i couldn't watch it in the dark i literally couldn't. for a little while i put this video in 0.25x just to further the experience and like oh wow i would recommend for ur halloween playlists absolutely. terrifying well done darling!

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO MAKE UR NOMINATIONS OMG!!
462 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
y'all needed an average of 7.00 to prevent the traitors from killing tonight. your average this week was........

oh wow y'all wanna die!!

you can still avoid the traitors murdering by evicting one of them this week... i leave that with you...
457 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
SEBASTIAN AND kelela

cuz yall didnt SEND !! now were gonna DIE !!!

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!