This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ the forest (roleplay thread)

Topic » ✵ the forest (roleplay..

486 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
challenges will go in their own separate threads but this is a general thread for rp stuff and #characterdevelopment
485 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
Aitana CF: girl we in a forest 😂😂😂
485 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
cloe from bratz rock angelz takes off her removable feet and starts hovering around the forest looking for a way out
"guys we need to get out of here! does anyone have a blink 182 cd?"
485 days 19 hours ago
varlto
montserrat bellido durán: "¡amén!"
485 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
ice spice considers herself the reincarnation of princess diana, she knows she has hoh on lock.
485 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
ethel cain is serving bawdy for the gworlz around the campfire.. literally her body got served up at the end of da album
482 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
aitana: lolz
482 days 13 hours ago
J2999
lara luisa turns to aitana

lara luisa: WHEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEE 👹👹👹👹 haaaaaave u beeeeeeeeen alllllll my lyiyiyiyiyiyfe alllll my lyiyiyiyiyife
481 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*aitana blushes at lara luisa's singing*

"I know we're in the forest butttttt.... wanna see mine?"
481 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
aitana cf:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BruisedFewArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

"choosing between adele and monster rat is really hard to do. like one of them is going to die irl after the votes. this is so scary!"
481 days 7 hours ago
J2999
lara luisa:

you are so onto something aitana.
i know you broke up with guzman for elite so you can go down on these lara luisa [REDACTED] instead... so true...
468 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
Aitana CF:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BruisedFewArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif
"girl somebody finna get murdered by these traitors o-o I hope it isn't me but if it is at least I'll die knowing me and lara luisa [BLEEP] in the [BLEEP] and [BLEEP] [BLEEP] and honestly I had never [BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP] before and that was sooo fun!"
467 days 16 hours ago
J2999
lara luisa:

Lllaasttttt niyiyiyyyghhttttt OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohhhhhhhhh ohhh ohh noOoOoooOooooOOOOOOOoo lET ITTTTTTTTTTT BuuUuUuuRRrrRNnnnN

thank u for a special night, aitana!
467 days 16 hours ago
J2999
lara luisa:

i am so sad ice spice and montsomethingaboutarat died in the forest, that meant they died in real life :(( i hope i get to go to ice spice's funeral i miss her. she needs some vocals at her final wake.

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!