This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3: Masked!!! Rules and Regulations

Topic » Season 3: Masked!!! Rules and..

524 days 8 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello all of my masked contestants!!! Welcome to season 3 of Window-Palooza!!!!! I’m the host, Braden, and before we start the season let me state the rules and such below so you are all informed on how the season will play out!

This will be your standard music taste game with a twist or two. Each round will be based on a theme of my choosing and you all will submit a song for the theme. You will have generally around 24-48 hours to submit your songs and I’ll try to listen within 1-5 days! I’ll listen to each song and make rankings of each song, with a top placing submission, two higher placing submissions, two lower placing songs, and one bottom placing submission that will be eliminated.

With each theme, I’ll generally be open to your interpretation with the theme or if it’s a theme with more specificity I’ll give what my interpretation would be for the theme. Just please don’t submit anything basic, I’m giving the advice rn that anything basic or too mainstream will land in you likely placing near or in the bottom. I wanna see something specific to you that you love that might not be loved or known by others or the majority of society.

Simple right? Well…

Twist #1: MASKED!!!

This season will be a MASKED season meaning I will not know who any of the contestants are!!! I will be given a list of anonymous entries by Tim each round and I won’t know who’s who until after my rankings are final and ready to post!

Tim has already informed you of the parameters to your mask, which is that there are none! We will reveal the masks in this season shortly! (Side note: whoever allegedly almost made their mask “Insulin Pen” I am begging you please to switch to that unless your new mask name is also funny)

I will be unmasking every eliminated contestant after each round, which means there will be NO chances of anyone returning this season! Once you’re eliminated, you’re out for good!

Twist #2: PRODUCTION’S SABOTAGE!!!

We couldn’t just let Tim handle so much production without letting him have some fun with this season too, right? SO! Every round until the penultimate round, Tim will also be sending a submission  anonymously!!! Because I won’t know whose mask is responsible for any of the round’s submissions, Tim’s submission will be sent with the rest and I won’t know which entry is his until after I judge the round!

If Tim’s entry wins a round, that round will have NO winner and will instead be replaced with a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!!!! Any round where Tim’s entry wins, the bottom two entries instead of the worst placing entry will be eliminated from the game!!!!!

ALSO, I am allowing Tim one singular save for the season. Any song that is about to be eliminated that Tim abhorrently doesn’t agree with, he has the power to save! He only has one save this season so when it’s up, it’s up!

If I trust anyone’s music taste on this site, it’s Tim’s, so be weary of what Tim will send and be careful with what you are sending because it could cost you!!!

With all this being said, let’s get this season started! Yassssssssss!!!!!!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!