This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Wishlist

Topic » Season 2 Wishlist

570 days 15 hours ago
wayne_train
What are some things you'd like to see in Season 2?

What Tengaged player(s) do you think would be great for this game?
570 days 15 hours ago
Times_Places
1. Advantages cost more!

2. @Kiara_xoxo @Danger @Chibideidara
570 days 15 hours ago
FireX
1. More Games and lower the overall % of what can be stolen. With the safe so much (fair) then it's hard ti save when you could have say 100k and have 80k stolen in 1 go.

2. gbpackXLVchamps and Saginator18
570 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
1. Maybe less advantages in general but I like the store.

2. @bblover96 @jameslu @honeybunch1 @kindred7 @joey96
570 days 4 hours ago
keefe
1. I agree overall less advantages but i do like the comp advantages/curses being available weekly.

2. @simpizzle @spacebryce @Bearcat1927
567 days 23 hours ago
NathanDamnit
1. Have a special advantage auction!! A 1x effort to buy advantages in secret and everyone must buy 1 (make # of advantages match cast and if any contestants both buy same advantage no one gets it or it goes to random draw).

Have a special coup d'etat power randonly up for grabs via PANDORA'S BOX, have 5 boxes for pre-jury and every eviction the surviving player gets to open boxes.

ONE Battle back!! For pre-jury to compete for a juror spot or chance to get back into game (they either straight up win their way back in OR the HOH who reigns during the final pre-juror boot spot has to either chose to keep player they just saw get eliminated on their HOH or bring in 1 of the pre-jurors who earned their spot back OR make 1 pre-jury member face off with most recent eliminated for chance to win re-entry).

I GOT LOTS OF IDEAS!

2. @cheritaisdelicious, @mellojello, @megan, @mddarwissyyy, @jogon
567 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh wow  real bedrooms hot tub HOH room A stocked wet bar I want to bring my toy box and need a bed to hide it under

open group

Wayne_Train's $200 Big Brother - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!