This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Five Challenge: Day 2!

Topic » [S2] The Five Challenge: Day..

634 days ago
humanwebjet1
06. Jordin Sparks “Battlefield”

Rose: HOLY COW QUEEN THIS WAS SOO POWERFUL! I have no idea what to do...I'm looking at those sitting down, and all of them DELIVERED tonight. I'm honestly really struggling here...but I have to give you a seat, and now I face the tough decision of who you will replace...

What is your decision, Rose?

Please take Seat #4, Alicia's :(
634 days ago
humanwebjet1
#Overs mentored by Rose

Seat #1: Brooke Simpson (Jameslu)
Seat #2: Alisan Porter (Midiaw)
Seat #3: Jennifer Hudson (Jameslu)
Seat #4: Jordin Sparks (Tommy123)
Seat #5: Fantasia (Moviemusicguy123)
633 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Moving on to the final category of the night again! The Groups mentored by me, Rocky! Even though we technically know what’s going to happen tonight *laughs weirdly*

https://media1.giphy.com/media/daaiob56MDpbH6dwaI/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j22kb9jcuk8hyrrlixohqwt41jrqly1a3155adc3&rid=giphy.gif

01. Little Mix “Secret Love Song”

Rocky: *Standing Ovation* Truly such a beautiful performance and I’m a sucker for these types of performances. I’m not only impressed, but I believe my other fellow judges are too. This performance was brilliant and beautiful, COME ONNN SLAY!! Morissette performed this song choice last season and it became one of my favourites. There’s no denying but we can already tell what my decision is. *claps*

What is your decision, Rocky?

Will 100% be offering you guys my 4th seat, GO ON AHEAD! *blows kisses*
633 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Anthem Lights “Stone Cold”

.be

Rocky:  *CHEERS* You guys might be more laid back, but this performance gave me all I NEEEDEDDDD!!! I’m so obsessed with this performance because the HARMONIES WERE STUPENDOUS! Wooowww, if you guys were to make it through *wink wink* I’ve got a pretty strong team moving on to the next round. I’m very proud, WOW!

What is your decision, Rocky?

Anthem Lights, will be taking my 5th seat GLADLY!

#Groups mentored by Rocky

Seat #1: Girl Named Tom (Jameslu)
Seat #2: Clark Sisters (Ajathekween)
Seat #3: One Ok Rock (Moviemusicguy123)
Seat #4: Little Mix (Jameslu)
Seat #5: Anthem Lights (Tommy123)
633 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Well that’s it for the night as all mentors have chosen 5 acts from their roaster to take on to the next round! Next round will be the top 16, stay tuned for that submission to be open, so from then on YOU CAN TALK, SCHEME, PLAN YOUR SUBSEQUENT PERFORMANCES.

I’m Rocky the I and this AJ’s X factor, thank you and have a good night!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/TIL0KdYzk9ur2C6q6D/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ux77l6zr9xalv7e773w8clw114zu13ptt0c36hjo&rid=giphy.gif
633 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aw, yay!
A little bummed about Leah though :( the person I was rooting for the most 😭

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!