This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Five Challenge: Day 1!

Topic » [S2] The Five Challenge: Day..

636 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
LIVE 08/09 at 8 PM EDT!
635 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hello everyone! Good evening wherever you are and WELCOME TO THE FIVE CHAIR CHALLENGE: Day 1 Live show!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/cYkgiTpvByTOdoJiS9/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y9gofojvli3a4fjvx92kuth7dm6z3pb7cqyb0401&rid=giphy.gif
635 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
All 4 categories of contestants will be participating tonight, however according to the roaster we will be seeing 5 performances from each group!

ARE YOU GUYS READY?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/MdqE46HziuFJTlIwjw/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ezggkll1cw2dlziamb4vi3ec77w5wgqh8z2dbx72&rid=giphy.gif
635 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
I am hereeeee
635 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
I was about to sleep but now I’m like waitttt time to watch the show
635 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
I am hereeeee

YAAYYY, thank you for being hereee <333
635 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
What is sleep? :/
635 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Let’s begin with the BOYS category first Michael as the current mentor!

01. Charles Kablan “If I Ain’t Got You”

Michael: Oh I was not ready for this performance. You started off really strong with the song and knew right away I was gonna enjoy it. I think overall it was a pretty good performance to start off the Boys' category.
635 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Looool tea WHAT IS SLEEP
635 days 7 hours ago
nhl8765554321
here
635 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
What is your decision, Michael?

GO TAKE CHAIR #1 !!!
635 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
nhl8765554321
here

hiyaaaa <3
635 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Laine Hardy “Something About The Way You Look Tonight”

Michael: You honestly look like you've been doing this for years. Loved your voice in this. It kind of went past my expectations I had going into this and I think you went with the right song choice as well tonight. Great job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #2 !!!
635 days 6 hours ago
nhl8765554321
hay humanbejet21
635 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
03. Dimash “ Stranger”

Michael: A MASTERPIECE!! I mean I think its no question that you are the best singer in this category and a huge favorite to make it to the finale. Your voice still gets me shook every time I hear it. Loved that you went with a performance usually never used. Fantastic job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #3 !!!
635 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
04. Matt Terry “The Writing’s On The Wall”

Michael: Amazing song choice first off! Its not a surprise that for me its a hot or miss when it comes to you but this was for sure a hit. Probably one of my favorite performances you have in know arsenal. You are another one that could be a favorite if you make it to the lives. Amazing job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #4 !!!

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!