This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 8: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 8: Live Show &..

696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from the Overs mentored by Sea, it's Jessie J!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessie J "My Heart Will Go On"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CRYING LIKE A HOT MESS* OH MY GOD, JESSIE!!! You are FIGHTING for that spot in the FINALE HUH? Like let alone Top 6, this was a WINNER WORTHY PERFORMANCE!! I am so excited now to see what’s to come from you because I feel you are FINALLY GOING ALL OUT AND SLAYINGGGG!!!

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Once again this was incredible and your voice just radiates power and emotion that cannot be described! I have loved listening to you each and every week because you just seem to improve all the time when I feel there is no improvement to be made! You didn't overperform tonight which is a common thing for this song! I am just in awe!

Michael: You will always be great and I will enjoy anything you sing. I will say tho that all your performances that I can remember anyways are kind of boring. Maybe its because Ive heard them a million times but I just realized that. Maybe its the song selections but hope we see you next week and show us something different! Great job!

Sea: PLEASE STOP SLAYING MY LIFE QUEEN! This was truly just GORGEOUS, POWERFUL...EVERYTHING WTF!!! You just keep on slaying this game, and really, you are another potential winner in this game! MASSIVE GOOD JOB!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, from the Girls mentored by Michael, it's Morissette!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Morissette "Stone Cold"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS AND SMILES PROUD* OH YES, MORI!!! What a way to close the night! This was a GORGEOUS performance from you! Your voice SHINES BRIGHT! This was a VERY STRONG PERFORMANCE. Quite possibly, one of the best covers of this song that I’ve heard. Well done!!

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Now alot of people cover this song but I have to say you're one of the best performances I have ever saw of this song because you're so controlled so composed with the song that you just wait before hitting the bigger notes.

Michael: Queen ending the night off right! Arguably your best performance to some people but I think it has yet to been used. I mean what more can I say about you. I absolutely love you and your voice and so glad to be your judge this season. It was a given just how far you would make it and we will most definitely be seeing you in the finale. Amazing job once again!

Sea: Fuck off, your the worst singer in this game smh. No, this was too good. Touch grass. Get a life. Stop slaying these games smhhhh
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
That's our Top 8 performances!
Give them a round of applause!
*audience claps*
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Before we announce the results, let's welcome Janice Freeman to the Stage!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Janice Freeman "The Story"
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that lovely performance, Janice!!
*audience cheers loudly*
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
It's now time for the RESULTS!!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist who ranked 1st with 24 points
from the Girls
it's Morissette!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist who ranked 2nd with 22 points
from the Girls
it's Faouzia!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist who ranked 3rd with 20 points
from the Overs
it's Jessie J!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist who ranked 4th with 18 points
from the Overs
it's Hannah Huston!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist who ranked 5th in a tie with 16 points
from the Boys & Girls
it's Lloyiso & Davina Michelle!!
696 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this means that Chloe x Halle & Sheldon Riley have been eliminated.

You both tied for 7th with 14 points!

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!