This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

How This Will Work!

Topic » How This Will Work!

792 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
First off just want to thank you guys for joining this game so quickly and hope I do a great job hosting it. Now let me explain how this will go before the Submission forums open which will be around 3pm EST tomorrow (In about 16 hours). I will be creating 4 forums tomorrow labeled Auditions, Battles, Knockouts, and Live Shows. All you guys have to do is post 4 performances for each forum but you can only post 1 performance from each region. The performances you submit must come from the region you submit for and must match the theme of the forum. The regions are US, UK, Australia, and Other(Any other country). So for example in the audition forum you can post 1 audition performance per region having a total of 4 submissions. Do the same for the other themes which will bring your total to 16 submissions. Once the submissions are done with, we will have 4 heats per theme. So lets say for auditions, each region will be a heat. 3 performances from each heat move on to make the Final where the best audition will be crowned. The same will happen with Battles, Knockouts, and Live Shows. Probably seems confusing but once the season keeps going it will be easier to understand. Please mail me any questions you guys have and best of luck tomorrow!

open group

The Best of The Voice...

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!