This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Theme

Topic » Season 2: Theme

823 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
As promised, tonight I will also be revealing the theme for season 2!

I had three possibilities in mind, but ultimately, one stood out to me. The other two will likely be used for seasons 3 and 4 unless another idea comes up (Please submit any ideas you have for future themes :D)

Anyway...the theme for season 2 is...

World Tour!

Over the course of this season, we will (ideally) visit the six continents that can actually produce music (Unless the penguins invent music in the next three days, in which case, seven), and up to 28 countries if we are lucky!

Heat 1: Will consist of artists from North/South America

Heat 2: Will consist of artists from Europe

Heat 3: Will consist of artists from Asia

Heat 4: Will consist of artists from Africa and Oceania

Like Season 1, both live and non-live performances are permitted, as are covers, remixes, duets, and so on

Boundaries could get tricky when it comes to which countries are in which continent. Russia counts as Europe. Turkey, Kazakhstan, Israel, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia will all count as Asia

If an artist has parents from multiple continents, then you can pick which Heat they will go in :)

There will be one slight change to the format...I will be joined on the judging panel! I will reveal who my colleague will be after the grand final. If anyone else wishes to toss their hat in the ring, mail me ;)

And...that just about wraps it up! Any questions, once again mail me, and good luck :)

Side note: The winner of Season 1 will no longer be eligible for any future seasons, but everyone else is fair game as long as the same performances aren't repeated. These performances will eventually become available again, but when that will be I have not decided
823 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
I think Alternative music would be a cool theme but it's only because I am obsessed with the genre
823 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Or Artists/Bands from Eurovision!
823 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
AND OF COURSE AUSTRALIAN ARTISTS! :)
822 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
@Txashaun Well you just guessed the season three theme (sort of lol) so congrats :D

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!