This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

611 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin nods
“You too. Just gonna see how this plays out… Knowing nobody can really fight her, if it gets rough, I’m probably going to leave. Taking care of my mom is too important to risk it.”
611 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Honestly, with all this... I don't think superheroics are a viable career path for me anymore. My family doesn't really want to be in Russia anymore, but with all of this, I don't think staying in the States is really safe anymore either. We have each other's phone numbers, right? Just to keep in touch in case we do need to scram?"
611 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Seeing im back the hells angel burn down. Stares*
611 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn blinks at Winnie, not saying anything
—————
Austin nods
“Yeah. If anything else happens, you’ll be the first person I call.”
611 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie blinks back and says even louder.* “Hey!!!”
611 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Thank you. Thank you, that is absolutely meaningful."

*Boris glances out the door. He doesn't see any sign of NovaStar anywhere.*

"...*sigh* I think honestly all we can do right now is wait and see if anything happens."
611 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Tary n and winnie 👁👄👁   👁👄👁)
611 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
(Literally!)
611 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
XD)

Why would she do it? Whats the motive...
611 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn sighs, standing up and going overt to Winnie
“Do you need something, Winston?”
—————
“Yeah… But until that happens, I’m gonna stay far away from here. Whatever is going on with her, can’t be good, especially with the innocent protestors outside. I’ll see you around, Boris.”
611 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Agreed. I'll be heading home myself. Maybe I'll start hanging out elsewhere in town when I'm ready to start interacting with people again. I'll see you later, Austin."

*Boris waves farewell, then makes the trek back to his home. Car included.*
611 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
(Sorry thunderstorm started here and it's the first one since we got our kitten so boyfriend and I were trying to distract her and come up with some ways to keep her comfy >.<)
611 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea texts Wes: is it possible some of those members were a threat to Nova? Or even, are also aliens?

-She puts away groceries, thinking of day real members as aliens.
611 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Haha poor baby)

Austin nods, flying out of the building to avoid walking through protestors
611 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Awww )

*takes a breath  close my eyes*

open group

The Vanguard Trials

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!