This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Eviction and HOH competition

Topic » First Eviction and HOH..

837 days 4 hours ago
bkeast
Good Evening Houseguests!
We are just shy of one hour away from the first eviction of BBCAN S1!. I have received votes from many of you already, and thank you. Please know that you may change your vote up until 7:50pm EST if you wish as the eviction will begin at 8:00pm EST. At the eviction, the two nominees will be given the opportunity to say some final words if they wish to do so, regardless of their eviction speech. Following this i will reveal the voting results, NOT who voted for who, just what the final result of the vote is.

Note, anyone who has NOT sent a vote to me by 7:50pm will receive ONE penalty vote that will be against them when they are eligible for eviction. If one person has too many penalty votes than they will automatically be evicted and no formal eviction ceremony will be held. If both nominees have too many penalty votes than the decision of who gets evicted will be decided at random.

Some information about the HOH Competition: This will be taking place RIGHT AFTER the eviction vote is revealed. As current HOH, Sawchuk is NOT eligible to win HOH this round but will be eligible to win the second round.  Aside from that everyone who is still active in the game will be eligible to compete. I mentioned that this competition will be beneficial for superfans. As such: some specific competition details:

- The competition will test your knowledge about BBCAN, BBUS and BBUK as well as the Tengaged big brother formats. The first one to type in the correct answer will score the point (so you better be on your keyboards)!!
- The answer will either be True or False
- The first one to four points will become the new HOH and must send their nominations in to me by FRIDAY at 8pm EST.
- If there is a tie than we will go into a tie breaker question and like I said before the first person to type in the correct answer would get the point and become the new HOH.

Good Luck Houseguests! See you all at 8pm EST for the eviction and remember you can change your eviction vote up to 7:50pm EST!

This
837 days 3 hours ago
bkeast
Checking in!! Who is here??
837 days 3 hours ago
Oedipus
Helloooo
837 days 3 hours ago
bkeast
Hey Oedipus!! Hows it going??
837 days 3 hours ago
Oedipus
Im a bit nervyyyy
837 days 3 hours ago
bkeast
I shall tell soon.. Half an hour to be exact
837 days 3 hours ago
Oedipus
haha well ill be there
837 days 3 hours ago
bkeast
I think more people will trickle in i sent a message to everyone
837 days 2 hours ago
bkeast
Its almost time
837 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
the suspense ahhhh
837 days 2 hours ago
RyguyPower
Alright, let’s get this started :)
837 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
ahhhhh
837 days 2 hours ago
bkeast
The nominees (i think only one of you is active but whatever lol) have 5 minutes to prepare parting words if they wish to do so. Following their postings I will reveal the vote count.
837 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
Well all I can say is I hope you all have my back, and if its me going home then I'll be watching on the sideline cheering you all on haha. If these are my last words I would to like to say: I love you mum
837 days 2 hours ago
bkeast
Only two of you are here and many more appear to be online ahhhhh
837 days 2 hours ago
bkeast
Alright everyone it is time for the first eviction....

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!