This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Nominations

Topic » First Nominations

838 days 3 hours ago
bkeast
You may have noticed that the HOH has nominated Oedipus and LuanPedricho for eviction. You two may write your eviction speech in the forum anytime before 8pm EST tomorrow. As a reminder:

There is NO VETO COMPETITION THIS WEEK
The HOH can only vote in the event of a tie (which there would not be in this case)
Neither nominee is allowed to vote.

You may mail me your votes up to 7:50pm EST so that I have time to gather all the votes. We will also be having the first actual HOH competition tomorrow as well! As a hint for the competition, superfans this is for you!!

I will be active at 7:50pm EST as well to do a check in and make sure everyone is online!

Good Luck to the two nominees and I look forward to everyones votes!
838 days 2 hours ago
Oedipus
Its to no surprise that I’ve been nominated by SAWCHUK. For those unaware, they have clearly held a grudge against me for calling them out for consistently joining tengaged games in premades. I even apologised for how I approached the matter in my blogs, see the “im sorry” blog for reference. I think its really unfair that a grudge I’ve apologised for is the reason I’m here.

I really didn’t want to go into this with people disliking me, but it seems Sawchuk does dislike me and I’d really love the opportunity to repair that if you will let me. And if you don’t dislike me I’m sorry for assuming. I hope this isn’t the end of my game and that you can all see the value I may bring to the game. I am very sociable and love meeting new people, I think I’d be an extremely strong ally if you chose to save me :). I’d literally be in your debt.

Honestly, this is my first ever big brother group game and I hardly watch big brother so I’m learning as I go and would love to continue to learn how the game is played and learn more about the people I am playing with. I’m certainly not ready to go haha.

I haven’t really spoken to any of you all yet so I’ll give some fun facts so you can get to know me as well haha. Just so I dont feel like a stranger to you all I guess? My name is Jesse, I’m 18 and I like writing poetry :). I think there is a joke poem in my blogs but that is not a reflection of my poetry skill XD.

It sucks to be up against Luan, who’s always such a friendly face here on tengaged, so at the end of the day I respect you all in your decision to vote off whoever you choose, if its me I won’t get upset x. But obviously I would LOVE to stay so please consider saving me!!!! Im glad I had this opportunity to give my little speech haha and I hope to be in contact with you all soon :)

Speaking of contact if you want to chat my Skype is: live:.cid.e1eee6ec8a99323b
And my discord is: Oedipus#9694

Goodluck with your decision everyone x and Goodluck Luan
837 days 15 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
It absolutely wasn't personal. I don't not like you I don't even know you, and I haven't played a tangaged game with you in like a year so for you to say cause you call me out on joining with pre premaid's. I have a lot of friends on this site I don't join games and premaids I have friends. And the reason that you are sitting on the block right now is because in the 24 hours of me being HOH neither of you said a word to me
837 days 14 hours ago
Oedipus
Thank you so much for clarifying and I'm so sorry for assuming!!!
837 days 14 hours ago
Oedipus
I tend to overthink things a lot

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!