This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9 of The Bad Girls Club "The Rope is Loose"

Topic » Day 9 of The Bad Girls Club..

5560 days 21 hours ago
Madison
LOLLLL
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
goshhh bitch is so annoying
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
You can paste it if you want. Just know that you asked me to do that: " if u sucked it up and started arguing back" so I did. Don't go pinning this on me.
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
bitch i mean arguing on here!!! cant you read....? you are too afraid to argue here, because you know you will get cut :(
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
I don't care if I'm "cut" or not. I'm not afraid to argue here. I did before, didn't I?
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
bitch you havent even argued!!! what are you talking about, or do you still have that you know what stuck in your mouth....? im auditing what i say so that someone doesnt report me to the tengaged court again..so mature girl...i mean boy
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
I argued on past days. I haven't argued recently though.
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
ya because you are scared bitch, every word i say is being watched now cuntomis, you suck at life, and you suck at this group, and you suck you know whats
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
Well, that's what you get. Karma: What goes around comes around.
Like I said, I'm not scared to argue, as I have argued before, I just think it's pointless.
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
Nakomis
I argued on past days. I haven't argued recently though.

Says the girl who doesnt realize thats what this group is about...lol mauhaahha
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
Just because someone is a bitch doesn't mean they have to argue and constantly call people cunts.
5560 days 21 hours ago
bddarcangelo
Nakomis
Well, that's what you get. Karma: What goes around comes around.
Like I said, I'm not scared to argue, as I have argued before, I just think it's pointless.

then why are you here bitch? isnt it pointless then? the tengaged court can see this, and then realize how much of a loser you are...karma? bitch karma are you kidding me? its not called karma, its called immaturity, on a karma level i have 70 karma and ive only been here for 6 games, i must be a bad gameplayer...
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
I'm not talking about Karma on this site. I'm talking about the word Karma.
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
"i must be a bad gameplayer..."
Umm, if you want to call yourself a bad gameplayer then go ahead. I never said that.
5560 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bitch
Bitch: a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, esp. a woman.

I'm unpleasant, aren't I? That makes me a bitch. I don't have to argue or call people names to be a bitch.

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!