This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 - Wordle

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 -..

693 days 9 hours ago
samsam
Welcome to the final 6! Lions, Jay, Scott, Thomas, Owen, and Ryan, 1 one of you will become the winner of Sam's Survivor 2.

For today's challenge, we are playing wordle and here is how it'll work. You will mail me a 5 letter word. I already have a 5 letter word in mind. So if the word is HOUSE that I have in mind and you send me the word SHIPS, I'll respond with the following:

S - Wrong Placement
H - Wrong Placement
I - Incorrect
P - Incorrect
S - Incorrect

Incorrect means this letter is not in the word I have in mind. Wrong Placement means the letter is in the word, but you have it in the wrong place. Since this person guessed 2 s's and there's only 1 s in the word, that is why I gave an S 1 wrong place and 1 incorrect.

Then you will guess again for your 2nd attempt so you might guess the word HORSE. I'd reply with:

H - Correct
O - Correct
R - Incorrect
S - Correct
E - Correct

Correct means the letter is in the right place. This game continues.

For each round you have to guess, you get a point. The player with the fewest points wins.
There are 2 rounds. So after you finish 1 word/round, I have one more word you'll need to guess.
693 days 9 hours ago
samsam
mail me on TG your guesses. This immunity challenge is due tonight by midnight est
693 days 9 hours ago
samsam
no working together
692 days 9 hours ago
samsam
winner - lions

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!