This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Auction

Topic » Survivor Auction

713 days 3 hours ago
samsam
Congrats on making the halfway point final 9! Let's have a survivor auction to celebrate. Only 6 more boots!

You each have $500 to spend. This is a silent/non-live auction, so you need to mail me how much you want to bet for each item. It must add up to $500.

Rules:
- once you mail me your bets, your submission is locked
- you must NOT talk to anyone about submissions. No strategizing about how much you should spend with others. If I find out or someone rats you out, a HUGE (I mean HUGEEEEEEEE) punishment will be unleashed on you. This is 10 times worse than TJ's punishment. Your game will be at risk. If you send me proof of someone strategizing and break this rule, you'll be awarded. Please respect this auction.
- Submissions are due BY TENGAGED MAIL tomorrow (6/5) at 10am est. Votes will be due tomorrow night at 7pm est.

I also posted the covered items on an old blog of someone's to prove I'm not favoring anyone. You guys won't be able to find it so don't even try looking.

Items up for auction:
- Covered Item #1
- Advantage for next immunity
- Covered Item #2
- Steal a vote that has to be used either at F9 tribal or F8 tribal
- Covered Item #3
- Disadvantage any one player at any immunity challenge beginning in the final 8
713 days 3 hours ago
samsam
Be specific amount the items ur betting on
713 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
what if there is a tie ?  meaning let's say Me and Ryan bid 500 on the same item?  What happens?
713 days 3 hours ago
samsam
random draw
712 days 13 hours ago
samsam
- Disadvantage any one player at any immunity challenge beginning in the final 8
goes to nobody since nobody bet on it

- Advantage for next immunity
goes to Matty

- Steal a vote goes to
JJ or Nick. I will randomly generate now. Random generator selects Nick.

- Covered Item 2 contains nothing

- Covered Item 1 goes to Owen
Congrats Owen, you've won individual immunity.

- Covered Item 3 is bad. Winner of this will go straight to Exile Island.
Tie between Thomas, Ryan, Lions. I will randomly generate now. Random generator selects Thomas.

Thomas, you are not allowed to talk to anyone from this game until someone's torch is snuffed. You are allowed to vote, but nobody can talk to you about this game and you can't talk to anyone about this game. You can vote and still be voted out. If you break the rules or if anyone tries talking to you, I will remove you from this game without hesitation.
712 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
If you break the rules or if anyone tries talking to you, I will remove you from this game without hesitation.

Well, to be fair, if someone TRIES  to talk to Thomas and Thomas never replies, why should Thomas be removed in that case?  Should be a penalty on the person who makes the contact with him, no?
712 days 12 hours ago
samsam
just dont talk to him

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!